SOLD: Jan Frodeno 2015 World Championship Race Kit - Signed

Here is your chance to own a pretty cool piece of triathlon history. This is Jan Frodeno’s signed race kit from the 2015 Ironman World Championship (which he won). I got it from the lead 2XU rep at the time shortly after the race and it has been sitting in my closet ever sense. I figure someone else would appreciate having it more than I do.

Starting price is going to be $250. I will be taking offers until 10/11/2023. I’ll update the current price below whenever I get higher offers.

Current price: $250

Sold for $300

20230926_064656_red.jpg
20230926_064722_red.jpg

This isn’t eBay. We don’t run auction style bidding here. Sellers set prices and buyers often negotiate if the seller is amenable.

This isn’t eBay. We don’t run auction style bidding here. Sellers set prices and buyers often negotiate if the seller is amenable.

Thanks for the bump. I didn’t post an auction link so I don’t see an issue with this post per the forum rules.

Have it your way. I’ll bid $5

Have it your way. I’ll bid $5

Alright, cool, you’re in the driver’s seat!

I withdraw bid

I’ll offer $100. Did he actually wear this item, or is this a production copy? Please let me know.

I’ll offer $100. Did he actually wear this item, or is this a production copy? Please let me know.

Unclear of whether he wore this kit in the race - but I was told he was given 2 kits for the race and this was one of them. Definitely not a production copy.

$6…shipped…$7 if it has been peed in.

What size is it? Unsure if it’d fit me but for only $100 bucks might be a good deal even if it’s from a time before the aero kits really took off. Unsure if it’s actually aero or not.

Jan is 6’4, right? Probably would fit me. I offer….$100.05