Smartphone you use - Survey

Okay, Now this will require some help so add yours to the count as we go.

Count apple and Android.

but list exact phone. Just wondering whats out there, choose personal phone over work, and the phone you use most over others if multiple personal.

1 Android — Pixel 7a

Pixel 8

#3 pixel 6 pro

1 Apple

First gen iPhone SE. Getting pretty long in the tooth, but I think I can baby it along for another 3-6 months before I have to bite the bullet and upgrade.

android - pixel 7

Android Pixel 7

Android A52

android pixel 6a

Android - Motorola G-Power 2023

iPhone 13.

It’s a work phone and they give me a new phone every 2 years. I use it for my personal phone also so it’s the only phone I have.

iPhone 13 mini.

Feel it’s right sized, unlike my wife’s ginormous apple something model

Surprised that the early count has androids > apple……

or android users are just more willing to answer random surveys :slight_smile:

iPhone 12

Motorola Razr+ 2023 in magenta, Android 13, fits in all pockets and does what I want, charge every 2.5 days.

Android Pixel 7

iPhone SE

Pixel 8 Pro

Surprised that the early count has androids > apple……

or android users are just more willing to answer random surveys :slight_smile:

I decided to switch from Android to iPhone 13 earlier this year. I lasted a month, then gave the iPhone to my wife and bought a pixel 7.

I couldn’t believe how awful the iPhone was to use in comparison. The only leg up it had was iMessage and airdrop. I’ve been a Mac user since the early 2000s and generally like apple products but for some reason I just found the iPhone to be a really clunky and annoying experience.

I probably get the boomer award for the oldest, cheapest phone. I have a Galaxy J7. Wiki describes the J series as “low-end” :slight_smile:

It does everything I need a smartphone to do.

iPhone 13