Size 48 Specialized shoes, ISM PR2 saddle, Giro Aerohead MIPS

$75 - Specialized Torch 3.0, black, size 48
$150 - S-Works Tri-Vent, white camo size 48
$75 - Giro Aerohead, white size Large, no visor
$75 - ISM PR2 saddle, black barely used.

Photos can be found here. https://postimg.cc/gallery/qqgYZmZ

All prices include shipping to the lower 48. willing to ship elsewhere for the cost of shipping.

Do you know the weight of the crankset? Also, I’m new to Rotor cranksets and so I can’t tell if the Aldhu 3D+ line of cranksets is the same or different - do you know what type of bottom bracket I might need for this?

My kitchen scale says its 720.5 grams. BB is standard BB30.

I did just update the post, I had the crank arm length wrong. its 150mm, not 155

Thanks, let me learn more online. I’d like to put these on a Shimano DI2 11 speed road setup with PF86 and trying to understand what I need and should consider.

My wife ran this on a PF86 frame with 11s ultegra Di2.

I can include the BB i took out of the bike before selling it. Pretty sure its this one from WheelsMFG, although I am not sure I have all of the spacers, just the ones we used on her bike.

https://wheelsmfg.com/bb86-to-30mm-kit-for-pressfit-86-92-bottom-bracket-with-flanged-dual-row-black-oxide-sealed-bearings.html

Added shoes, saddle and helmet.

Any chance you would be interested in a trade? I have a pair of S- works 7 road shoes that I’ve worn only a couple times, so they are like new. Have always wanted to try the model tri-vents you have. Thanks

Unfortunately I have come to the conclusion that specialized shoes just don’t work for my feet, hence selling these two pairs.

In your opinion, is the sizing for the tri-vents the same as their road shoes? An EU48 in a road shoes is a US 13.75. The sizing chart for tri-vents have the EU48 as a US size US14. I’m wondering if I should size down the EU47.

I find the sizing similar to all of my other specialized shoes. I have always worn a 48, and the tri-vents feel the same as the specialized road (torch) and gravel (recon) shoes I have. Unfortunately post foot surgery I have had to move to a wide Lake shoe.

PM me with best offer and papal account info for tri-vents.