Shimano Ultegra 12spd DI2 Components (Front and rear Der, brakes, charger, batteries, aero shifters) - 300 miles on everything - $650

· FRONT BRAKETRP HD-T910, 2-piston, Hydraulic disc brake left and right (with caliper)
· REAR BRAKETRP HD-T910, 2-piston, Hydraulic disc brake (with caliper)
· FRONT DERAILLEURShimano Ultegra Di2, FD-R8150
· REAR DERAILLEURShimano Ultegra Di2, RD-R8150
-**Charger **
-Triathlon/TT Shifter Set **Shimano SW-R0160 Di2 **

This is all taken off of a crashed 2023 Felt IA Advanced frame. There is minor scuffing on the handles/brake levers as shown in pics and tiny scratch on one aero shifter end shown in pics (but hard to see). I did a search online and found all of these parts new $1682.96. Feel free to make an offer.

IMG_9937.jpg
IMG_9939.jpg
IMG_9940.jpg
IMG_9941.jpg
IMG_9942.jpg

Sold

DK,

Do you happen to still have the integrated stem and/or aerobar clamps left over from this part out? I am building up a Felt IA…it came with the longer aftermarket stem and I need the shorter original integrated stem, the pedestal spacer, aerobar clamps, etc.

Anything you have would be helpful but I understand if you have parted with it all by now.

Thanks,

Neil

I’m happy to send you anything I have that wasn’t destroyed. Do you have pics of what you need specifically? You can email me directly at koppel.david@gmail.com.