Serotta size cycle (3)

Hmmm, so zero interest or too much money? I’m really wanting to find a new home for this so I will take $100 and actual cost of packing and shipping. Anyone, anyone?

I guess shipping to the UK is out of the question? :slight_smile:

Not if you are willing to pay! If you get me an address I will get a shipping quote and get back to you.

Hi - I’m guessing it would be ridiculously expensive but no harm in pricing it up. Address is no 16, postcode is WS13 8LJ, United Kingdom - that shoudl be enough. Let me know if you need more.

Cheers

Stu

$891 USD for the least expensive UPS shipping, $50 USD for packing, $100 for the size cycle = $1041 USD

I’m guessing that was more than you had in mind. :slight_smile: If not, let me know.

Err - yeah that was a lot more than I had expected. No problem - thanks for doing the research and good luck with selling to someone closer to home :slight_smile:

just sent a PM.

josh

Do you still have this?

do you still have this?

Yes, are you interested? Let me know if you have questions.

Could you quote on packing and ground shipping (no hurry) cost to 250 H Street Blaine Washington 98230?

Sorry, missed this. Yes, I still have it. Let me know if you have questions.

Will do.

thanks - i’'ve been looking (obviously not here) for one for a while now and am very interested however have no way of getting it from there…

Looks like $125 shipping to Blaine + $50 packing and $100 for the size cycle. Total $275. Does that work for you? Truly, it’s a heckuva deal.

If he doesn’t take it I will.

Pls PM me. Thanks.