S Works Shoes, SOLD

SOLD

FS: Specialized S Works Torch and S Works Recon. I didn’t listen when I was advised that the new shoes run a tad smaller than previous versions, so I here I am with two pairs of ever so slightly too small shoes to sell. Both pair are size 47, which if you’re familiar with previous S Works shoes, these are sort of a small 47/big 46.5 compared to earlier versions. That said, Specialized now has a much more detailed shoe sizing system than before, and if you have any questions about fit, I recommend checking their website and going through the process. As for me, I’ve bitten the bullet and replaced these shoes with 48s about a month ago. The asking prices include shipping within CONUS. PM directly with questions/offers or request for detailed pictures.

1. Specialized S Works Torch road shoes, white. Purchased new last July, ridden sparingly in August and not ridden again until February due to a knee replacement in September Retail for $450, asking $175

2. Specialized S Works Recon mtb shoes, white. Purchased new in December, ridden exclusively on a gravel bike beginning in February. Retail for $450, asking $175

‘Everyone knows how much I love shoes, and when I’m looking to save money in the market for used cycling shoes, I always buy from Mudge.’ Imelda Marcos

Memorial Day Sale, price dropped.