Robert De Niro

So is anyone else getting flooded on FB or other socials about all the famous folks that have distanced themselves, cut ties, cancelled movies, moved projects from him??I read a couple of the so called articles and of course they are all satire, but put out there as real…

And the Magats are eating it up like chocolate sauce on a sundae. So is this from the red hats to foment more anger than they already have, or is it Putin or Kim Jon using their hackers to keep driving that wedge and weaken our democracy?? I know that the socials were supposed to police this stuff after what happened in the last elections, but apparently there are work arounds and the soft spots are going to be exploited…

But from what I can tell, it is just the red hat right that is doing this with any regularity, does the blue team need to start using fire against fire too??

I mean I hate that I’m even think this, but first you have to win, then you can govern. And winning isnt the same as it used to be I’m afraid…

https://youtu.be/H87yGvoCNHU?si=oFPAXQJG7TUCQxij

Nope haven’t seen anything about DeNiro in social media. What sites are you surfing?

Nope haven’t seen anything about DeNiro in social media. What sites are you surfing?

Me neither.

Don’t ask questions you don’t want the answer to.

I haven’t seen anything either.

It’s my Facebook feed, and I swear every 10th or so post is a DeNIro one. I think maybe I have seen 7 or 8 separate threads on different people cutting him out of their things, all famous folks too…

Just wait, I suppose I’m the tip of the iceberg, or the canary in the coal mine for you guys… (-;

And how about the Caitlin Clark ones, seems like just as many about her and the different feuds she is involved with…

I think maybe I figured it out how I see them and you all dont. FB’s algorithms have pegged me for a red hat somehow, so they are throwing me my daily red meat to get angry about…Not sure why perhaps because I keep about a half dozen of my crazy righty friends on my list, the rest were purged long ago.

Lets see if Tyler or TMI are getting these…

It’s my Facebook feed, and I swear every 10th or so post is a DeNIro one. I think maybe I have seen 7 or 8 separate threads on different people cutting him out of their things, all famous folks too…

I don’t visit Facebook much, but my Edige Home page is still the Microsoft news page. It’s fun to click the various news sources to keep the large spectrum of news sources and how it is portrayed.

Yes, I have seen the uptick in De Niro outrage as well. His award being recsinded, that Gordon Ramsey refused to seat him in London. The Ramsey story was followed the next day from a different news source’s fact check. Its conclusion that the original article was satire which was then picked up as news by right-leaning outlets.

I’ve long since stopped trying to figure out why anyone gives half a shit about what celebrities think about public policy and politics. I just write it off as a psychological mystery I will never really understand.

I’ve long since stopped trying to figure out why anyone gives half a shit about what celebrities think about public policy and politics. I just write it off as a psychological mystery I will never really understand.

Agree.

Agree.

Well, except Swifty. The R’s fear her.

fb has some newer terrible algorithm. if you stop scrolling on something for even a second you get a ton of similar things. It’s been super annoying lately. If you click on a post, it’s even worse…

I think maybe I figured it out how I see them and you all dont. FB’s algorithms have pegged me for a red hat somehow, so they are throwing me my daily red meat to get angry about…Not sure why perhaps because I keep about a half dozen of my crazy righty friends on my list, the rest were purged long ago.

I do Instagram, never quite sure what trips the algorithm, but I get into spaces where I start getting derogatory Biden posts and inevitably overtly racist posts. Makes me think MAGA types must just get a steady feed of that sort of stuff.

No, not a single thing about Bobby Deniro.

He was great in Meet the Parents the Sequel Meet the Fockers.

fb has some newer terrible algorithm. if you stop scrolling on something for even a second you get a ton of similar things. It’s been super annoying lately. If you click on a post, it’s even worse…

I have been seeing the De Niro crap (“Guy Fieri kicked De Niro out of his diner!”), but mostly on Google News summaries from the fact-checking site section. Lots of fact-checking sites deeming the stuff to be crap.

But I’m starting to think the fact-checking sites are getting played here. Post crap, get it fact checked and then Google News pushes it out, and people end up clicking on it. (I don’t click, personally, just see the summary). I could see getting “fact checked” to be an explicit goal of shit-peddlers.

I have been seeing the De Niro crap (“Guy Fieri kicked De Niro out of his diner!”), but mostly on Google News summaries from the fact-checking site section. Lots of fact-checking sites deeming the stuff to be crap.

But I’m starting to think the fact-checking sites are getting played here. Post crap, get it fact checked and then Google News pushes it out, and people end up clicking on it. (I don’t click, personally, just see the summary). I could see getting “fact checked” to be an explicit goal of shit-peddlers.

in my feed it was Gordon Ramsey, not Guy Fieri.

it seems the Gordon Ramsey one is a year older, and the Guy Fieri one is newer…

Chef Gordon Ramsay Refused To Serve ‘Woke Jackass’ Robert De Niro? | Snopes.com

Guy Fieri Threw Robert De Niro Out of His Restaurant? | Snopes.com -

Got an actual link?

His NY Film Festival begins this week I believe. He was recently on Jimmy Fallon.

The Gordon Ramsey thing is a lie. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/gordon-ramsay-refused-robert-de-niro/

“The day you can’t tell jokes about Guy Fieri, comedy as we know it is dead.” - Anthony Bourdain

I do Instagram, never quite sure what trips the algorithm, but I get into spaces where I start getting derogatory Biden posts and inevitably overtly racist posts. Makes me think MAGA types must just get a steady feed of that sort of stuff.

I’ve literally never seen “overtly racist” posts on Instagram. What do you follow…?

Got an actual link?//

Some have been posted up here but I stopped clicking on them, as that really is the goal isnt it?? So you wont find me passing them along and giving them what they are after… There was one with Stallone, James Woods, and I think even Arnold. It was just insane for awhile there, seems to have quieted down a bit, thinking FB finally caught onto the formula and shut it down…

Of course it was all in response to his presser at Trumps trial, trying to take the lime light away from the parade of numb nuts that were doing the orange ones dirty work for him…