RNC do better

I can post pics if people want.

A week or so ago, I got a letter from Trump, (trump name on top of paper, and he “signed” it at the end) front and back of a sheet of paper, Trump’s name is never used (2 instance of Republican Presidential candidate but no name) Biden is mentioned like 6 or 7 times.

Today got another one (they are fund raising attempts) Trumps name is actually used once, Biden is used 8 times, this time its 3 sides of a piece of paper.

Its kind of funny to read. But just gets to the whole point of Run on your own merits not on bashing someone else (sorry don’t get DNC fund raisers)

But also… why are they still sending out fund raising packets that attack Biden, how unorganized are they?

A week or so ago, I got a letter from Trump, (trump name on top of paper, and he “signed” it at the end) front and back of a sheet of paper, Trump’s name is never used (2 instance of Republican Presidential candidate but no name) Biden is mentioned like 6 or 7 times.

Today got another one (they are fund raising attempts) Trumps name is actually used once, Biden is used 8 times, this time its 3 sides of a piece of paper.

Its kind of funny to read. But just gets to the whole point of Run on your own merits not on bashing someone else (sorry don’t get DNC fund raisers)

But also… why are they still sending out fund raising packets that attack Biden, how unorganized are they?

yeah it sucks when you spend $100 million while running against a presumed nominee of a major political party who receives 14 million votes and all the delegates, only to have the same party force that candidate out and pick a different candidate who hasn’t received a single delegate or vote ever for the position several weeks before the convention.

edit: If Michelle Obama agreed to run last Tuesday and the DNC did this dance all over again (or next Tues for that matter) how quickly should the RNC change the literature again. Yeah, I know, that’s ridiculous they’d never do anything like that AGAIN… right?

Maybe they could buy some little “harris” stickers and pay somebody to go through the boxes of mailers they ordered a few months ago and stick them over the Biden parts.

I encourage you to go on line and locate the document the DNC approved on Monday as their official platform and position for 2024 election. My understanding is this electronic document still includes 19 separate references to “Biden’s second term”.

Tyler’s response is pretty indicative.

Republicans don’t need to do better. They have grievances!

That’s better than better.

Today got another one (they are fund raising attempts) Trumps name is actually used once, Biden is used 8 times, this time its** 3 sides** of a piece of paper.

You have 3-sided paper?

yeah it sucks when you spend $100 million while running against a presumed nominee of a major political party who receives 14 million votes and all the delegates, only to have the same party force that candidate out and pick a different candidate who hasn’t received a single delegate or vote ever for the position several weeks before the convention.

edit: If Michelle Obama agreed to run last Tuesday and the DNC did this dance all over again (or next Tues for that matter) how quickly should the RNC change the literature again. Yeah, I know, that’s ridiculous they’d never do anything like that AGAIN… right?

Maybe they could buy some little “harris” stickers and pay somebody to go through the boxes of mailers they ordered a few months ago and stick them over the Biden parts.

I encourage you to go on line and locate the document the DNC approved on Monday as their official platform and position for 2024 election. My understanding is this electronic document still includes 19 separate references to “Biden’s second term”.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExNTR5bXFsZTlsZDc2czRqMGZmc240dzB0aGh1ZjJkaWs3bTFnODBoMyZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/CsMDirQvw8AW4/giphy.gif

Or maybe, and this is just a thought, they would be better served discussing their policy ideas when trying to get voters to support them? Because then what the other party does is irrelevant? I mean if you build your entire platform on Biden bad, it is on you when Biden is no longer the opponent. Do not blame the other party for the costs you incur changing your materials.

Today got another one (they are fund raising attempts) Trumps name is actually used once, Biden is used 8 times, this time its** 3 sides** of a piece of paper.

You have 3-sided paper?

3 points

lol

Or maybe, and this is just a thought, they would be better served discussing their policy ideas when trying to get voters to support them? Because then what the other party does is irrelevant? I mean if you build your entire platform on Biden bad, it is on you when Biden is no longer the opponent. Do not blame the other party for the costs you incur changing your materials.

So you are an advocate that a political candidate and a political party is best served by discussing the policies they intend to implement if they are voted into power huh??

Do joy and vibes count ?

How about “the concept of America”?

By the way. I’m not blaming. The OP is. I’m amazed the OP or anyone reads a piece of that crap far enough to notice what he did.

Have a nice day Bone Idol.

There’s a thread on that: https://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/Slowtwitch_Forums_C1/Lavender_Room_F4/Project_25_and_Schedule_F_P8145458/

Shorter Project 2025:

https://media1.giphy.com/media/3ov9jLQF4NOQnUlKlW/200w.gif?cid=ecf05e4750yrjojaylze00xbmu59pwzipikssd2wsjx5g746&ep=v1_gifs_related&rid=200w.gif&ct=g

https://media3.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExamZ1OGNxc2xmZmxsaXRxYjNkczY3OG5vaXgxbjgycTRiNWJvYjk5ciZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/homXU0qLuOKzafzyPj/giphy.gif

There were 147 mentions of Donald Trump during the first day of the DNC

Wall Street Journal

In fairness, they also have a platform based around immigrants will rape, pillage, and take your hard earned govt. handouts.