RGIII is the worst

I said what I said.

I said what I said.at what?

Ryan Leaf or JaMarcus Russell Usually get that sobriquet

We talking QB or Broadcaster or both?

Ryan Leaf or JaMarcus Russell Usually get that sobriquet

That’s a tough one to pick. When Leaf was compared to Manning in the draft I felt insulted for Peyton.

I’m talking about his constant need for attention, his toddler-like desire for validation of how funny and smart and awesome he is, and his pathological need to remind everyone that he used to be an NFL QB. Apropos of MNF Countdown.

You should see his twitter feed.

I’m talking about his constant need for attention, his toddler-like desire for validation of how funny and smart and awesome he is, and his pathological need to remind everyone that he used to be an NFL QB. Apropos of MNF Countdown.

I don’t know much about RG3 other than what my Skins fan friend had told me.

I did see recently that he (along with Philly’s Carson Wentz) made it onto the all time biggest QB busts list.

DaK when. it matters

I said what I said.

Pat Mcafee would like a word.

I get the RGIII hate but he doesn’t bother me much. He can be pretty insightful as a color guy. I would listen to him for days before I could listen to Mcafee for 5 minutes

I said what I said.

I get the RGIII hate but he doesn’t bother me much. He can be pretty insightful as a color guy. I would listen to him for days before I could listen to Mcafee for 5 minutes

You were an “ed” away from being canceled. I had to read it twice. 😁

I said what I said.

100%

I said what I said.

100%

x2. 200%

RGIII knows his stuff.

I said what I said.

Mcafee is also the worst. And Steven A. Smith is the worst too.

I think we may be in the end game for talking heads in general. Some of the on air “talent” has me really scratching my head, RG3 included (btw I prefer 3 to III but i digress).

Pat McAfee… thats a new low.

Mark my words, in 20 years if any of the broadcasting networks that we know today still exist, it will be in a radically different format.

I said what I said.

Mcafee is also the worst. And Steven A. Smith is the worst too.

As long as they don’t do play-by-play Joe Buck remains the pinnacle of horrible

Also, more & more, I find myself saying “Shut the fuck up, Nantz”

Do Skip Bayless and Colin Cowherd still have shows?

I will say that the content coming out of LeBatard’s shop is pretty intriguing

I said what I said.

You were an “ed” away from being canceled. I had to read it twice. 😁

I like to live dangerously.

It’s 2023, can’t we just clone or use AI to re-produce Joel Klatt and Gus Johnson?

Seriously, if they can real time animate a game in Andy’s room, we are only 2-3 years away from ChatGPT John Madden.

Agreed, the only one I liked recently was Romo. His first couple of years he was fantastic with pre-reading plays etc. Not sure if he is still as good this year but he is one of the few that seemed to have insight into what was actually going on vs talking heads.