RFK jr was going to eat BooBoo

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/aug/05/rfk-jr-kennedy-bear-story-central-park-new-york

“In the video, Kennedy says he picked up the carcass and put it in his van, planning to skin it and eat it later. However, he ran out of time to take the bear home before having to catch a flight.”

I don’t know which is more weird, taking a dead baby bear (road kill) home to eat it, staging a bike crash with it in Central Park because you ran out of time to skin it and gut it before a flight after a dinner at Peter Luger’s (but you weren’t drinking even though others were), or relaying the whole story to Rosanne Barr.

I don’t know which is more weird, taking a dead baby bear (road kill) home to eat it, staging a bike crash with it in Central Park because you ran out of time to skin it and gut it before a flight after a dinner at Peter Luger’s (but you weren’t drinking even though others were), or relaying the whole story to Rosanne Barr.

…or that this idiot may pull enough votes to swing the election.

https://www.ecomall.com/greenshopping/rkjmeat.htm

“my son is a vegetarian and can hardly bear to sit with me at meals.”

Hoping that if he’s now known to be hanging out with Rosanne Barr, it means he’s more likely to pull votes away from Trump than Harris.

The presently undecided can’t choose between a con man convicted felon adjudicated rapist dictator loving insurrectionist, and a sane adult. I wouldn’t get too attached to any rational calculations here.

The presently undecided can’t choose between a con man convicted felon adjudicated rapist dictator loving insurrectionist, and a sane adult. I wouldn’t get too attached to any rational calculations here.

Yeah I don’t get how anyone could possibly be undecided at this point.

“Would you like the human feces with glass in it or the chicken?”

“Honey, is human feces with glass in it vegan?”

Don’t forget, a worm virus ate part of his brain.

This happened prior to the worm, according to the timeline RFK has claimed.

My favorite part is not him claiming to be part redneck, since he is a Kennedy and the story involves falconry. But that he claims that while many of the other people involved were drunk, he was totally sober.

2nd favorite thing is JFK’s granddaughter was the reporter for this story for the NYT.

Given that a worm ate art of his brain, his timelines might not be the most reliable.

Given that a worm ate art of his brain, his timelines might not be the most reliable.

Maybe the worms are from all the road kill he was eating after story in his car for extended periods of time. Roadkill that he picked up after falconry.

Even with all his crazy BS, I’d still vote for him over The Felon.

Even with all his crazy BS, I’d still vote for him over The Felon.

Hadn’t thought about that, but I’m pretty sure I would too.

Without a moment’s hesitation.

My wife’s godmother will likely be voting for him. If she didn’t vote for him, she would probably be voting for trump. So that’s one less for turnip, but it is Florida so not like it would make much difference

Maybe the worms are from all the road kill he was eating after story in his car for extended periods of time. Roadkill that he picked up after falconry.

Harris: We must make the economy work for everyone.

Trump: Spaghetti? Have you heard of this pasta? Terrible pasta shape, Chef Boyardee was not a beautiful man.

RFK Jr.: When I was a young man I kept a dead chimp in my garage for 67 days.

I’m pretty sure that picking up roadkill and eating it is how you get brain worms in the first place.

Harris: We must make the economy work for everyone.

Trump: Spaghetti? Have you heard of this pasta? Terrible pasta shape, Chef Boyardee was not a beautiful man.

RFK Jr.: When I was a young man I kept a dead chimp in my garage for 67 days.

I shouldn’t laugh so hard at that, because it is sad and true. But that really is funny.

“Look, we need to all commit not to try to figure out why RFK Jr. dumped a dead bear cub in Central Park until we figure out why Donald Trump keeps talking about Hannibal Lecter.

We need to finish the job. First things first. I don’t make these rules.”

• George Conway