Replacing cockpit on old school Speed Concept

Got an older model speed concept as my first TT, I’m trying to decide if I should keep sinking money intro this bike. I believe it’s 2013 or 2014 era. It has an integrated cockpit but as this is my first TT bike I’m not really sure what my options are for replacing it.

I’m 6’5” so I need all of that seat height but I’ve maxed out my original spacers. I’m looking for a way to get more height in the cockpit. My other bigger issue is that when I stand up out of the saddle, if I’m not careful about it, my knees are hitting the pads from underneath. I have moved the pads forward as much as possible, my next option from here is to take the aero bars out completely and order new, longer wiring so that I can move the pads in front of the stationary mounts. I’m totally unsure where to start with this, and this leads me to believe I may just need a newer more customizable cockpit. Hoping someone here can help me, I live in a small town the guys at my local bike shop do not know anything about these bikes.

Maxed out the pad reach

Frame is definitely too small for you.
Get something bigger, don’t dump any (more) $$ into that outdated bike.
As an interims-solution you can mount the pad holders in front of the aerobar clamps, that way you won’t hit them with your knees. It’s a simple solution any home mechanic should be able to do.

Pad reach is not maxed out on that bike. You can move the pads in front of the extension clamp like the other poster mentioned. Another option is to find a longer stem for that bike. Search on eBay for one as they are propriety. Trek should also have a service manual on their website to give you all the different stem options (and other parts/fit options).

Note: this bike is prior to 2014. In 2014, the gen 2 came out.

Another thing, you will have a hard time finding any aftermarket option for a front end on this bike. Everything is proprietary to trek on this bike. The only thing you could find aftermarket is different round extensions and cups/pads. I would not try to replace the stem or base bar with an aftermarket solution.