Recommendations for tri-oriented bike shop and fitter in Oregon?

I need to talk fit and bike upgrades (to a Cervelo P2 and/or consider upgrading the bike) with someone more knowledgable than me, preferably somewhere I can order or purchase race wheels and a new aerobottle and nutrition setup. The town where I live doesn’t have any tri-oriented shops. Can anyone recommend a place in Portland, Bend, or thereabouts? Willing to travel and spend a night or two if needed.

You can order and purchase race wheels and other accessories on eBay and many other websites for much lower prices than a bike shop.

I’ve used Josh Sutton and Chris Bagg at Output before and liked working with him, they used to be in PDX but recently(ish) relocated to Bend. https://www.outputspeedlab.com/

Jim is also very right, for the last couple of years I’ve ordered probably 95% of stuff online and have done most of my own work on the bike. I have worked with Jim and my coach on some aero optimization as that is above my pay-grade.

WesternBikeWorks/TriSports has a bit of a storefront near PDX as well and they have clearance section that I’ve been able to find some pretty sizeable discounts, but it’s entirely luck what is there when you walk in.

I’ve seen Dialed Bicycle Labs at local triathlon events. They are up in Vancouver and might be worth a shot

2nd for Josh Sutton. I taught both he and Chris to fit at the Guru Fit Academy. I think Josh is totally dedicated to all things bike now and Chris is specific to coaching at Campfire.

Ian