Race shoe suggestions?

Hey, I’m looking for suggestions on new race shoes. I focus mainly Oly, some sprint, and opt for no socks for quick transitions. I’ve been using Saucony endorphin elites, which are very fast and have given me good results but I’ve run into some issues with them. Mainly the rear strap has broken on me twice now. They can also be difficult to put on in transition with the loose tongue, losing some time, and the laces chafe. The second part doesn’t lose time but is uncomfortable for such an expensive shoe. If I were purely running they would be a great choice.

I haven’t used any other super shoe for racing. Anecdotally Ive been told that Nikes chafe the heels very badly with no socks.
I have a fairly narrow foot so NB fuel cell didn’t fit well. Brooks did fit well, but some reviews said they weren’t on par for cost. Both NB and Brooks have the soft tongue which would make for difficult quick entry too.

Adidas Boston’s were a flat I used previously, before the super shoe drop, and they were a good fit but nowhere to be found to even try Adidas new line.

So I’m looking for suggestions!

Thanks

I had no issues with my original Nike vaporflies with no socks for sprint → 70.3. For you I’d look at the Nike streakfly. Add some body glide and/or shoe powder if you get any rubbing

same with Vaporflys for blisters. I used to race sockless in Asics Hyperspeeds and I know their Noosas you can run sockless in, so perhaps their Supershoes you can too?