PSA: Tom Brady Roast live on Netflix at 8 PM EDT tonight

🏈 🔥

I like watching roasts. Initial reviews look good—I’ll catch it later.

It’s over three hours long. We started it about an hour late and I only made it about halfway before going to bed. I’m used the the Comedy Central roasts that are edited down when they air.

Nikki Glaser absolutely killed it.

I saw clips this morning. Brutal. Especially Edelman’s AH reference.

I think Tom genuinely didn’t like the Kraft massage line. I wonder if he would have made that comment in response to Glaser.

Glaser is great at these roasts. Agree with Comedy Central.

Thanks for the PSA. I thought Kevin Hart did a really good job as host.

Is it weird that 90% of the time, I was thinking, “Damn, Edelman is one good looking dude.”

Dr TC, aren’t you a Tom Brady fan? Are you going to watch it?

Didn’t watch but saw a video of the opening… It doesn’t seem like its going to go well, when in the opening the Roasted gets up and tell’s MC don’t do that shit again.

I think Tom needed a Massage.

Just cemented my thoughts about him.

Is this really worth the 3 hour run time? That’s seems absurdly long. I do love standup and football, though.

Is this really worth the 3 hour run time?

Unless it’s life-saving surgery, nothing is worth sitting three hours for.

That and the Eras tour.

Bravo Eli

Eli Manning

@EliManning

I thought about attending the Roast of Tom Brady last night, but I did not want to Roast him for a 3rd time!!

Is this really worth the 3 hour run time? That’s seems absurdly long. I do love standup and football, though.//

Then you should definitely watch it. I’m a casual football fan but love good dark comedy, and this show had it all. I knew enough about the team dynamics to get some of the personal jokes too, so that was fun. And Nikki just killed it too, she really is one of the best roasters out there now. And fucking Gronk, took shit all night and then killed it himself…

Liked Kevin Hart MC’ing, and was nice to see something so politically incorrect for a change…Old Pryor and Murphy level stuff before the censors took control of comedy…

just saw a Andrew Schultz clip and he’s a funny guy

Bravo Eli

Eli Manning

@EliManning

I thought about attending the Roast of Tom Brady last night, but I did not want to Roast him for a 3rd time!!

Phenomenal

+3 hours is a long time. I skimmed the show last night, mostly to just hear the roasts from the comics. Roasts from friends/teamates in these things are always awkward and sub-par.

So if you want to fast forward to some of the comic’s sets on their roasting, time stamps:

00:17:00 Jeff Ross
00:40:00 Nikki Glaser
01:56:00 Tony Hinchcliffe
02:18:00 Andrew Shultz

Nikki had the best set, but Jeff’s was a close second. Nikki is an absolute assassin as a roaster. If you haven’t seen some of her roast sets from comedy central roasts, check them out.

Thanks for the PSA. I thought Kevin Hart did a really good job as host.

Someone on ESPN yesterday said “The ONE person who could get Kraft & Belichek together, is a guy from Philly”

Bravo Eli

Eli Manning

@EliManning

Phenomenal

Eli’s non-roast roast was by far the best comment.

Bravo Eli

Eli Manning

@EliManning

Phenomenal

Eli’s non-roast roast was by far the best comment.

Tweet was written like the vanilla middle aged dad that he is, but still a hard flex. Nicely done.

+3 hours is a long time. I skimmed the show last night, mostly to just hear the roasts from the comics. Roasts from friends/teamates in these things are always awkward and sub-par.

So if you want to fast forward to some of the comic’s sets on their roasting, time stamps:

Nikki had the best set, but Jeff’s was a close second. Nikki is an absolute assassin as a roaster. If you haven’t seen some of her roast sets from comedy central roasts, check them out.

That’s what I liked about Comedy Central’s edited down for time versions. They basically do a best of for each roaster. The non-comedians are usually terrible so reducing their shitty 10 minute roast to a couple of zingers that landed was always much appreciated. Randy Moss and Drew Bledsoe were borderline painful to get through. Same goes for Bert Kreischer and Tom Segura who are professional comedians. I have never found either of them funny and they sucked balls at Brady’s roast. They’re not in the same universe as Hart or Glaser.

That’s what I liked about Comedy Central’s edited down for time versions. They basically do a best of for each roaster. The non-comedians are usually terrible so reducing their shitty 10 minute roast to a couple of zingers that landed was always much appreciated. Randy Moss and Drew Bledsoe were borderline painful to get through. Same goes for** Bert Kreischer and Tom Segura **who are professional comedians. I have never found either of them funny and they sucked balls at Brady’s roast. They’re not in the same universe as Hart or Glaser.

Yeah, that’s why I didn’t list them. Their bit was not good, for a roast. I do think they’re decent solo comedians talking about stuff in their own lane and syle, but were not good roasters it seems. It takes a special type of comedian to say brutal things to people right to their face, with absolutely no filter.

https://youtu.be/01dzifnky8c?si=_4XxmT7cs5K0MBSl