PSA: Rouvy deal

I have no affiliation, mods, if this isn’t ok please feel free to delete.

Rouvy has a deal on Groupon, $12.82 for 3 months today, I’m pretty sure that you can buy it today and not activate it until the fall, here is the link -R&c=AT0ZWbOQXX_O1WklJ5oxLH9_RFvFYtYds_hHu2mGgCJc_P4XJgjoJsFmBFLeU0mT7i6dW-nLPcEdrInZkxw-TqFRjkDV9CGfHBQDG4jgY7RWFU1gSUj6Yg4OOxJYkGWtrmGvjUG999UYaMwt4Rpuc_e8bVVIxp2i3cm6OHKP__IJj-YNmFB4tQQX0Q"]https://www.groupon.com/deals/rouvy-4

Nice. Thank you!

About to get a trainer next week, so perfect timing.

Much appreciated

Thank you

About to get back on the trainer in a couple months and have been wanting to use Rouvy after leaving TR

Anyone use the code? Can you delay or need to use within a certain time?

I bought two with different email addresses. Both are just sitting in the Groupon account so shouldn’t have any issues activating them whenever.

I bought two with different email addresses. Both are just sitting in the Groupon account so shouldn’t have any issues activating them whenever.

Ha!

I had an issue first time using card… automatically refunded.

Support said they would help, I don’t know if US only… since I am outside it. And had different postcode.

I tried again with google pay and worked.

Not yet claimed in rouvy, since want to use 7 day trial first… then I think kickr move - comes with some free trainer time? Then will use. Don’t think there’s a time limit?

Just looked at the fine print, and it says “Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2024. Amount paid never expires.”
It’s hard to decipher what that means but my guess (and it is just that, a guess) is that it would have to be activated by the end of December, but I am not sure.

Yes I see that. No problem as indoor cycling season begins October for me

so since my outdoor season just ended, i used the code. It will not work for existing users, needed to make new account

Was a waste for me entirely… I had an old school account with username I was using.
Forgot about it.

As mentioned; NEW accounts only… AND only on the MONTHLY plan… so can’t go annual and still use.

I ended up abandoning it, after paying and ‘using’ on a new account but couldn’t change usernames.