PSA: Front Page, Forum Changes Aug 28, 2024

Ryan, when I try to log in on my MacBook I get the pinwheel of death. Computer is up to date, same with chrome browser. I have to force quit and reopen. Any thoughts or ideas? Looking forward to learning more about the new system!

any plan to port over the 2024 road racing Spoilers thread ?

For some reason I needed to get a new password before I was able to log in. Took me a while to figure out. Frustrating because how can you ask how to log in if you can’t log in?

Some more thoughts. The banner for your advertiser dissappears when I scroll down. They just lost my eyeballs. I’d fix the banner so it never dissappears. Those guys are paying for my free subscription, so too bad so sad, I need to see it.

Also the ST branding feels weaker on this version. I am not sure how to more prominently have your logo and colours more weighted in the user experience, but I just feel I am on a generic white page than inside ST’s house.

When I go to a Starbucks I know I am in a Starbucks and I kind of like it. I think if you can make the experience visually more unique this would help breed a level of familiarity versus a generic white screen/white room feeling.