Pro Bike Express at Atlantic City/USAT Nats

I don’t know if anyone is heading to USAT Nats, but I am tossing this out there as TBT is now belly up & here is a possible alternative. If you’re heading there to Atlantic City, I guess they are looking for approximately 25 or more openings if you want to go that route. The custom trailers your bike goes in are super nice and service is excellent.

I have no dog personally in this, but am looking for alternatives for races out east or west & spoke with Wes. He is also going to Indian Wells in Dec. and others. I guess you can get the details of all races on his webiste. In case anyone doesn’t feel like hauling a big box in the airport, chance it getting lost/damaged, or have to rent a huge car to drive it around. Same concept as TBT but WAY better.

I have no affiliation with Wes / PBE - but have used his services for Cyclocross nationals in the past with our team and he is top-notch.
He’s knowledgeable, considerate, and caring. All important qualities in a service like this.
100% recommend working with him for race transport and race day needs.

While I don’t know this for a fact, but he needs a specific number of bikes per geographic area. NOT just 25 bikes located somewhere around the US. It’s not cost effective for him to have 25 states worth of bikes to drive to a race venue.

So, if you are interested, reach out to Wes and see what his specific geographic requirements are. The 25 bikes may just be a Denver thing (or Denver + along his driving route to NJ).

I’ve been using ProBike Express since 2013 and Wes is excellent at what he does.