Price Help on used Trek SC 2020 (rim brake)

I’m going to be selling my Speed Concept and I don’t know what a good price is for it.

I bought it used in 2022 so I’m the 2nd owner but I have done many upgrades and this bike flys. It has Kogel BB, Kogel OSPW and aero cage. 51Speedshop Rev Aero extensions and high side cups. HED 90/Disc with option of HED 60/90 Jet Black wheels. All updates done by Trek shop here in town.

I’d like to list it for $6k but don’t know if that is too aggressive or too ambitious.

The only reason I’m selling is I have a chance to upgrade to the disc version and I’d like to just be current with the technology that comes with disc brakes. Otherwise, I’d have no issue keeping this.

So you’re buying a bike with different brakes so you can go… slower?

That version of the SC was debuted in 2014—so you’re riding a 11yo design. While it’s a very slippery bike, and you’ve made a few component swaps, don’t expect to get your money back. Maybe the wheels add a few $ to the stock Bontragers

If it’s a Di2 bike, take the first $2500 you’re offered. This is what I’d expect to get if I sold mine.