Powercranks Repair - spare parts? or cheapish alternatives?

Hi,

I have a pair of Powercranks (the Frank Day unilateral leg movement device, not the Specialized power meter) and the plastic spider has separated from the crank. I need a replacement or repair. These cranks are for rehabbing a hip and hip flexor injury on a trainer, not for everyday riding outside. The Powercranks website is down and I have no idea if there is a way to repair these in 2024.

Does anyone have recent experience getting repairs done? Or perhaps, sonmeone wants to sell an old pair, maybe just a broken pair sold for parts?

Other than the spider and bb connection, my pair are in perfect shape. The ratchet/bearing mechanisms are working well. I just need to replace the spider (which is black plastic?) and the part that sits on the drive side square taper BB.

Thanks in advance for people can provide.

J

I’ve been meaning to sell mine. They are fixed length 175, with an additional custom drilled 153.5 hole as well. I also have a shortened 153.5 FSA Gossamer crankset if you are interested in that too. It’s in great condition - will send pictures if you are at all linterested.

Hi, I am sorry about the late reply, I’m new to forum and thought I got email notifications. I am going to message you my email address. If you don’t get a message postbhere again.

Thx

I am interested, I will message you.