Post debate, talking heads

WOW CNN coming out Biden blew it, and Dems are looking to see if they can get him to step down…
Whats being said on other networks.

Why wow, I said it in the first couple posts after the first two minutes of the debate. And talking with a bunch of my friends, we all feel the same way. Will vote for Joe if he is on the ticket, but would much prefer if they brought up Newsome 4 years early now.

And as we have seen, no one cares much about the person, but what do they look and sound like. Newsome is young, talks well, and is not Trump. He looks like a president in the old Kennedy mold. I think he would crush the Donald, but they got to put him in now coach…

Fox: “See, we tried to tell you and for once we weren’t just making shit up!”

MSNBC: “FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK…”

BBC peeps not impressed with Biden

Why wow, I said it in the first couple posts after the first two minutes of the debate. And talking with a bunch of my friends, we all feel the same way. Will vote for Joe if he is on the ticket, but would much prefer if they brought up Newsome 4 years early now.

And as we have seen, no one cares much about the person, but what do they look and sound like. Newsome is young, talks well, and is not Trump. He looks like a president in the old Kennedy mold. I think he would crush the Donald, but they got to put him in now coach…

It’s just a stutter Monty.

Oh. And Kamala would like a word. She eats no for breakfast.

Whitmer just got on a plane headed to D.C.

(just making it up, but maybe)

Trump is 110% beatable, but does the DNC have the balls ? The need to sidestep Kamala as well. She’s like the only other person that Trump can beat, beside Joe.

Good point just made…

The DNC says Trump is a threat to democracy… If he really is… You need to put up a better candidate, If your putting Biden up there, you cant really think a Trump victory is a serious threat to this country.

Good point just made…

The DNC says Trump is a threat to democracy… If he really is… You need to put up a better candidate, If your putting Biden up there, you cant really think a Trump victory is a serious threat to this country.

Some of us have been making that point here for a while.

That rather than focusing on what aPOS Trump is we should be worried about the corner the Dems painting themselves into and did nothing about.

Good point just made…

That rather than focusing on what aPOS Trump is we should be worried about the corner the Dems painting themselves into and did nothing about.

Yes, like me… but you have been to stuck on Trump to notice, we both shared similar views, except I think Trump is a horses ass and doesn’t deserve to be anywhere near the whitehouse.

I took a break from this place, planning on returning for the debate, cause I got tired of the Dems here, stuck on their but Trumps and missing the point they will / could easily lose this election to a dispicable person. They ignore me, and continue to.

Now all the Dem talking heads are saying oh shit we just lost the election… maybe things here will change a bit.

Pretty weak performance from the bits I saw. And I missed the beginning which people are saying was worse.

Obama’s campaign manager in MSNBC:
“There’s only three years between Biden and Trump, but tonight it seemed like thirty years.”

Biden missed many opportunities to hit Trump on issues, and the only thing he did half well was try to highlight how bad a president he was, but he didn’t use his time well, he didn’t hammer Trump on abortion, and he didn’t push back on Trump’s many lies.

I hope they can find a way to get Biden to withdraw from the race. Maybe if his poll numbers dip far enough after this, he will think more seriously about doing so.

They’re saying he has a cold and wasn’t feeling well, but frankly that’s not going to wash as an excuse.

Good point just made…

Yes, like me… but you have been to stuck on Trump to notice, we both shared similar views, except I think Trump is a horses ass and doesn’t deserve to be anywhere near the whitehouse.

I took a break from this place, planning on returning for the debate, cause I got tired of the Dems here, stuck on their but Trumps and missing the point they will / could easily lose this election to a dispicable person. They ignore me, and continue to.

Now all the Dem talking heads are saying oh shit we just lost the election… maybe things here will change a bit.

And by stuck on Trump you mean critical of Biden

I think Trump is worse than a horses ass.

But if the choice of allowing a horses ass into the WH or a geriatric imbecile I’ll take the horses ass

I voted for Biden to get rid of the horses ass. Part of the trade off I was promised was the horses ass would be gone and Biden would be a centrist milquetoast President who would return us to normalcy and be a bridge to somebody else.

Our country is in danger on the world stage right now and people like me have been told it’s just a stutter. That’s wrong

Good point just made…

It’s not in the DNC’s hands now , and never was. Joe knows whose hands it’s in. He shit the bed, he will come to know it. His call.

Biden missed many opportunities to hit Trump on issues, and the only thing he did half well was try to highlight how bad a president he was, but he didn’t use his time well, he didn’t hammer Trump on abortion, and he didn’t push back on Trump’s many lies.

The only thing Biden could do with a hammer tonight was drop it on his foot.

Trump did not do what he needed to do (even though he prepped for a few weeks, they are now saying) But Biden blew it, lost it.

Good point just made…

It’s not in the DNC’s hands now , and never was. Joe knows whose hands it’s in. He shit the bed, he will come to know it. His call.

This is on everyone who has covered and made excuses for him for at least the last 18 months. All while focusing on Trump.

Sorry.

Good point just made…

This is on everyone who has covered and made excuses for him for at least the last 18 months. All while focusing on Trump.

Sorry.

No clue where that response comes from. Not into placing blame, always looking forward. From here forward its all in Joes hands.

Kahmala Just gave the fistiest response of the night, on CNN. You could see she was trying to get to the win, and trying to ignore the performance tonight.

From Biden’s campaign chair…

“Tonight, President Biden presented a positive and winning vision for the future of America – one in which every American has a fair shot at the American dream, where every one of our rights are protected, and where our president fights to strengthen our democracy – not to tear it down,” O’Malley Dillon said in the statement."

Good lord, how out of touch can one be?

Good point just made…

Sorry.

No clue where that response comes from. Not into placing blame, always looking forward. From here forward its all in Joes hands.

Response was to go figure

From Biden’s campaign chair…

“Tonight, President Biden presented a positive and winning vision for the future of America – one in which every American has a fair shot at the American dream, where every one of our rights are protected, and where our president fights to strengthen our democracy – not to tear it down,” O’Malley Dillon said in the statement."

Good lord, how out of touch can one be?

Within 48 hours a large faction of posters here will be saying similar things and be back on the Biden train