Position One Active Wear

I spoke with Dan a bit regarding fitting the saddle. Looking forward to trying it out. My graveyard includes a Prologo, ISM, Cobb Delta 38, and potentially a GebioMized. I’m mostly curious how the new saddle will pair with the smaller amount of cushioning in my tri suit.

Thank you all for your Black Friday Purchases!

We had a huge amount of orders for both Position One and PremierBike.

All the Position One items are filled or are being filled.

We have shipped some of the first wheel orders but, due to the large amount of orders, I’ll need to fill the rest out of a new production run. I should be able to fill the rest of the orders in late next month.

Thank you for all the orders.

We had a few comments that athletes would like the bibs about 20 mm longer in short length and just a bit tighter in the leg hem - we agree - all the new inventory is now incorporating those changes.

30% off end of summer sale going on now.

Dan - are there any pictures, or could you comment on the stitching around the pad?

I’ve been using another brand’s suit where the legs are stitched on the inside of the thigh going up to the middle of the pad, and I suspect these stitches might be the source of some chafing on long rides.

I can send you some pics of mine. Bibs or tri suit?

Suit please if you can. Thank you!

Let me know if you need more photos.

Thank you sir! Looks like the pad is nice and wide, which I think should work for me. Just ordered one.

RIP my bib wardrobe if it really is as comfortable as everyone says.