Political Polls show Haley Destroying Biden?

Why dont the GOP get their act together, and save the country from Biden.

Why dont the GOP get their act together, and save the country from Biden.

Not sure if you intended this to be in pink or not. However, asking an honest question. What has Biden done to endanger the country?

Mainly pink. Every so often their are posts from GOP members saying that it looks like Trump vs. Biden is a 50-50, and the democrats should nominate someone else because Biden so they can beat trump.

But Biden is pretty old. He hasnt done anything to endanger the country, and was almost exactly what we needed from a president in the moment.

I would really prefer ‘old’ Biden over Haley. Haley is a nitwit.

But, that said, I would vastly, vastly, vastly prefer Haley over the orange crazy dictator. Haley is, at least, not f*cking insane.

I would really prefer ‘old’ Biden over Haley. Haley is a nitwit.

But, that said, I would vastly, vastly, vastly prefer Haley over the orange crazy dictator. Haley is, at least, not f*cking insane.

The part I don’t get about any of it is what is so fucked about the economy or anything else domestic right now other than faux rage about trans people or the border that really should move a needle on a prez election? Outside of a bunch of fuckwits glued to Fox 24/7?

It used to be in this environ an incumbent would smush the challenger barring some grave disaster.

Mainly pink. Every so often their are posts from GOP members saying that it looks like Trump vs. Biden is a 50-50, and the democrats should nominate someone else because Biden so they can beat trump.

But Biden is pretty old. He hasnt done anything to endanger the country, and was almost exactly what we needed from a president in the moment.

Whew, I thought so but just checking. Carry on

Yeah, this has me scratching my head too. I suspect it’s because interest rates are relatively high compared to where they’ve been for the past 15 years, plus a bit of inflation, is making people feel less secure. It could be far, far worse obviously.

Yeah, this has me scratching my head too. I suspect it’s because interest rates are relatively high compared to where they’ve been for the past 15 years, plus a bit of inflation, is making people feel less secure. It could be far, far worse obviously.

A lot of it for older people is that before November the stock market did move for a year or so (its now up around 7% for the year). But I assume - on top of home interest rates - that people look at their 401ks and “blame” biden for it not going up.

50-50 Biden vs Trump maybe optimistic for the Biden camp. More like 56 Trump to 44 Biden.

It used to be in this environ an incumbent would smush the challenger barring some grave disaster.
The health and the performance of the incumbent usually aren’t as questionable. The last time we were in similar straights, Reagan and Rosevelt both hid their ailments better than Biden.

I am voting for Haley in the Primary and I recommend everyone who is capable do so as well. If she wins the GOP nomination, then we can see how the general plays out.

The health and the performance of the incumbent usually aren’t as questionable. The last time we were in similar straights, Reagan and Rosevelt both hid their ailments better than Biden.

I am voting for Haley in the Primary and I recommend everyone who is capable do so as well. If she wins the GOP nomination, then we can see how the general plays out.

Makes sense, but the loudest voices on the street are hardcore Trump still. A guy about the same age and wildly less predictable.

Would a VP change cause folks to calm down for Biden if the VP backup was “not Kamala”.

She still has the women don’t want to die in childbirth thing going against her. Like every republican at this point.

50-50 Biden vs Trump maybe optimistic for the Biden camp. More like 56 Trump to 44 Biden.

I see you’re still getting your polling information from Fox. Try this one

As we know the President set interest rates…and gas prices, baby food prices, and beef prices.

Reagan and Rosevelt both hid their ailments better than Biden.

It’s funny the different time we live. My understanding at the time was that the media as a whole worked with the FDR administration to avoid publishing photos where he might look weak or losing some of his faculties, and he was obviously getting pretty sick near the end. Granted a lot of that context was the support-your-President nature of WII.

But now we have whole arms of media dedicated to dissecting every word for some possible slip-up, and then if they find one instantly magnifying it as much as possible.

Haha, trump would absolutely blow up the GOP if he loses the nomination.

Can you imagine Haley trying to hold a rally if trump sucks I fanatics on her?

Nikki Haley really is the correct answer when fuckwits try to blame Trump on the Dems.

You can have a GOP President in 2024; just nominate Haley. I feel very confident that she would crush Biden in the election.

you are missing the greatness of SDGs response.

Instead of discussing why the GOP isnt going to nominate Haley - currently winning in polls (if you care about polls). SDG picks nits with an election where polls show a toss up.

I feel very confident that she would crush Biden in the election.

I think most people would actually beat Biden in the election. Mainly because people dont want an 80 year old in office. If Haley was the front runner now, I think you would hear a lot of noise about Biden not running.

people dont want an 80 year old in office.

Not so sure. If you combine the favorable polling for Trump and Biden (they’ll both be 80+ in office if elected), I think it comes out to a majority wanting an 80 y.o. Just not the same one.