Pass it on Equipment Tread

I remember years ago when I was as active in racing as I am again there used to be a pass it on tread to move nice equipment on to peeps getting into the sport that are not able able to drop the investment cost some of us are able to. Hoping to revitalize it with some items I am clearing out for free to people who can make good use of them.

Just cover shipping and put the items to good use! All are in great shape (some actually pretty new). Here is what I am passing on:

-Specialized Torch 3 bike shoes size 42 in white. spoken for

-Bont Riot + bike shoes size 42.5 in white & blue. spoken for

-Roka Elite Sleeveless wetsuit size SMT. spoken for

-Zipp carbon aero cockpit- taken

-Shimano 105 11-speed 52/34 crankset with Look Keo max pedals attached size 172.5. Crank is in great shape but took it off my bike before I removed the pedals and cant seem to get the pedals off without it mounted so two for one deal :). gone

-ISM breakaway saddle. A few years old but still in good shape. spoken for

Please send me a PM if interested in an item and I can shot a photo of it to you if you want. My only request is please put the items to good use and have fun racing! I can say tri has changed my life over the years so hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

Andy

Zipp cockpit spoken for

What’s the crank length on that crankset?

Andy you ARE awesome

Fantastic thing you are doing

So cool. Major respect and thanks to you sir

Thanks. Hopefully it revitalizes the idea as it helped me when I got into the sport.

All items are on their way to new homes. Enjoy the off season all and race hard next year!