Official talking points have been released

DNC stands by Biden as best candidate to beat Trump (msn.com)

time for all of you to get back in line

https://vevmo.com/sites/default/files/upload/i-aint-going-nowhere.jpg

All you panicky bed wetters are pussies. I’ve hidden in the basement and read off a teleprompter and had Obama and Clinton stump for me a lot longer than 130 days before.

Democracy is at stake!!! Decency is on the ballot and Jill is just the person to show you what that looks like!!!

it appears all the talking heads, party elites and 99% of the LR cultists have now gotten and fully absorbed the talking points.

took about 48 hours as predicted.

Nothing to see here. It was just a bad night. He had a cold. He has a stutter. But But Trump. We have a Democracy to save. Existential threats!!

Everybody reset, put your instincts in your pocket. Shower and rinse your conscience. And join that decent First Lady and her Decent husband in their fight for truth freedom and democracy. And for God’s sake whatever you do, don’t mention the black lady in the VP chair.

it appears all the talking heads, party elites and 99% of the LR cultists have now gotten and fully absorbed the talking points.

Nothing to see here. It was just a bad night. He had a cold. He has a stutter. But But Trump. We have a Democracy to save. Existential threats!!

Everybody reset, put your instincts in your pocket. Shower and rinse your conscience. And join that decent First Lady and her Decent husband in their fight for truth freedom and democracy. And for God’s sake whatever you do, don’t mention the black lady in the VP chair.

Two things can be true at the same time. Biden sucks as a candidate. But don’t believe for a second that democracy isn’t as stake. So if there’s a good chance this might be the last presidential vote you ever cast, you going with the walking corpse or not?

People aren’t believing the talking heads. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-debate-should-biden-be-running-mental-abilities/ his goose is cooked. Now they need to find their way out of the bag,.

Two things can be true at the same time. Biden sucks as a candidate. But don’t believe for a second that democracy isn’t as stake.** So if there’s a good chance this might be the last presidential vote you ever cast, you going with the walking corpse or not**?

nicely done both with the existential threat AND the not mentioning the black lady.

so 4 years after rescuing Democracy the only candidate you can come up with to rescue it again is the walking corpse?

thanks for continuing to stand for truth justice and America. A grateful nation appreciates it.

People aren’t believing the talking heads. https://www.cbsnews.com/...ng-mental-abilities/ his goose is cooked. Now they need to find their way out of the bag,.

you can tell by the floundering going on here that nobody has figured out a talking point about the black lady yet. I’m entertaining myself counting how many here won’t touch this. Including those who have accused me of overt racism related to the black lady.

Two things can be true at the same time. Biden sucks as a candidate. But don’t believe for a second that democracy isn’t as stake.** So if there’s a good chance this might be the last presidential vote you ever cast, you going with the walking corpse or not**?

nicely done both with the existential threat AND the not mentioning the black lady.

so 4 years after rescuing Democracy the only candidate you can come up with to rescue it again is the walking corpse?

thanks for continuing to stand for truth justice and America. A grateful nation appreciates it.

Why is it the Democrats job to save democracy? Why not everyone? Oh right, because Republicans hate the black lady (I wonder why!) and the corpse. This screw up is a team effort (80% Republican trump voters 10% Biden being an idiot, and 10% the Democrats never replace an incumbent). But just say it, you hate democracy and want it to end as long as it ain’t the black lady or the guy who slurs his words. We will take your word for it, just as we take trumps words for it when he wants to be a dictator.

Why is it the Democrats job to save democracy? Why not everyone? Oh right, because Republicans hate the black lady (I wonder why!) and the corpse. This screw up is a team effort (80% Republican trump voters 10% Biden being an idiot, and 10% the Democrats never replace an incumbent). But just say it, you hate democracy and want it to end as long as it ain’t the black lady or the guy who slurs his words. We will take your word for it, just as we take trumps words for it when he wants to be a dictator.

because the Democrats like you are the only ones living in the fever swamps and having fever dreams that Democracy is at stake in the first place.

thank you for speaking as a mainstream Dem and member of the LR cult. You are speaking from your heart and I appreciate the honesty. The fact that you are a looney tune not withstanding.

So the GOP ran a democratic primary process, with multilple qualified candidates, debates, view sharing etc etc. And chose Trump as their nominee. And in your mind that makes them 80% the fault of why you find yourself hysterical after your party has shit the bed. Again, you are doing a great job demonstrating the general intellect of the Dem voter here.

Whats wrong with the black lady? I don’t hate her or the cadaver. I just don’t think the cadaver is mentally fit enough to drive a car around the WH driveway let alone run the country for another 4.5 years. It’s not the black lady’s fault you have stuck your head in the sand and called clips of Biden “deep fakes”.

Biden had a full week and a full team of people to do nothing other than prepare for Thurs night. It’s the first time you’ve seen him in at least 18 months without a script or a teleprompter. And your reaction… well that’s the GOPs fault. Solid argument.

I’m fine with Kamala, Newsome, shiny face Whitmer, Michelle O, Oprah or whoever else (who displays mental competency) you want to put up to continue to save your version of “Democracy”. I mean after pushing Kennedy out of the party I really get how important Democracy is to you and how you have to kill Democracy in order to save Democracy.

Here’s the truth to add to your fever dream:

YOU told us Harris was not only fully qualified for the position of VP, she was historic in so much as she would be the first Black Asian Woman to fill the position. And YOU used this to your full advantage to put the corpse in the position he’s in.

Harris has been the VP for Biden’s entire term. WE (you know Democracy) voted her into that position in part so that if anything happened to Biden (like he turned into a corpse) she could step in and seamlessly take over…

Harris has told the world more than once that she is fully prepared to take over in the unlikely event it was necessary

And here’s the most inconvenient truth for you at this moment… YOU gave the black lady the keys to the drawer holding all the delegates AND all the money available at this point.

And YOU are pretending she isn’t the obvious solution to this issue while blaming me for hating and the GOP for the fix YOU are in.

but again, thanks for laying the position out there of all those here who feel the same way you do but are too smart to actually type it out.

The U.S. Presidential Debate: Joe Biden and Donald Trump - Leger (leger360.com)

might just be the hater in me but if I was worried about saving Democracy (and I’m not either way) I’d start warming up to the black lady.

because the Democrats like you are the only ones living in the fever swamps and having fever dreams that Democracy is at stake in the first place.

thank you for speaking as a mainstream Dem and member of the LR cult. You are speaking from your heart and I appreciate the honesty. The fact that you are a looney tune not withstanding.

So the GOP ran a democratic primary process, with multilple qualified candidates, debates, view sharing etc etc. And chose Trump as their nominee. And in your mind that makes them 80% the fault of why you find yourself hysterical after your party has shit the bed. Again, you are doing a great job demonstrating the general intellect of the Dem voter here.

Whats wrong with the black lady? I don’t hate her or the cadaver. I just don’t think the cadaver is mentally fit enough to drive a car around the WH driveway let alone run the country for another 4.5 years. It’s not the black lady’s fault you have stuck your head in the sand and called clips of Biden “deep fakes”.

Biden had a full week and a full team of people to do nothing other than prepare for Thurs night. It’s the first time you’ve seen him in at least 18 months without a script or a teleprompter. And your reaction… well that’s the GOPs fault. Solid argument.

I’m fine with Kamala, Newsome, shiny face Whitmer, Michelle O, Oprah or whoever else (who displays mental competency) you want to put up to continue to save your version of “Democracy”. I mean after pushing Kennedy out of the party I really get how important Democracy is to you and how you have to kill Democracy in order to save Democracy.

YOU told us Harris was not only fully qualified for the position of VP, she was historic in so much as she would be the first Black Asian Woman to fill the position. And YOU used this to your full advantage to put the corpse in the position he’s in.

Harris has been the VP for Biden’s entire term. WE (you know Democracy) voted her into that position in part so that if anything happened to Biden (like he turned into a corpse) she could step in and seamlessly take over…

Harris has told the world more than once that she is fully prepared to take over in the unlikely event it was necessary

And here’s the most inconvenient truth for you at this moment… YOU gave the black lady the keys to the drawer holding all the delegates AND all the money available at this point.

And YOU are pretending she isn’t the obvious solution to this issue while blaming me for hating and the GOP for the fix YOU are in.

but again, thanks for laying the position out there of all those here who feel the same way you do but are too smart to actually type it out.

Yes, it’s the dems fault for running a bad candidate. But come on man… The guy appointed judges to the supreme Court that gutted the voting rights act. The guy was sending fake electors to vote for him. He tried to “find” 10k votes in Georgia… Anything else other than full recognition that trump is running to take away your ability to vote demonstrates an extreme denial of reality. I don’t deny Biden is a bad candidate. I’d take biden on a ventilator for 4 years without him even being able to sign a single law or do anything over not having any confidence that an election will occur 4 years later via tweaks to what should be out most fundamental right.

Your compium is adorable, but my hyperbole is grounded in reality, not the kind of fantasy that the USA is a stable democracy that can withstand another 4 years of trump. You think all those republicans who deny the election results from last time around believe in democracy? You think they aren’t trying to “find” votes?

If Dems grant you that Biden sucks, can’t you agree that it doesn’t matter HOW bad biden is? And when assigning blame doesn’t the blame go to the one who has actively undermined the democratic process?

Yes, it’s the dems fault for running a bad candidate. But come on man… The guy appointed judges to the supreme Court that gutted the voting rights act. The guy was sending fake electors to vote for him. He tried to “find” 10k votes in Georgia… Anything else other than full recognition that trump is running to take away your ability to vote demonstrates an extreme denial of reality. I don’t deny Biden is a bad candidate. I’d take biden on a ventilator for 4 years without him even being able to sign a single law or do anything over not having any confidence that an election will occur 4 years later via tweaks to what should be out most fundamental right.

Your compium is adorable, but my hyperbole is grounded in reality, not the kind of fantasy that the USA is a stable democracy that can withstand another 4 years of trump. You think all those republicans who deny the election results from last time around believe in democracy? You think they aren’t trying to “find” votes?

If Dems grant you that Biden sucks, can’t you agree that it doesn’t matter HOW bad biden is? And when assigning blame doesn’t the blame go to the one who has actively undermined the democratic process?

you keep sitting here being right. I’ll keep trying to make the point that somebody better start warming up to the black lady if you don’t want the down ticket to get it’s ass handed to them too.

not only do you have a real an immediate problem right now sitting in the Oval Office, but you and your party have a real credibility issue right now. 80% of you are pretending you didn’t see what you saw on Thurs night and the other 20% are pretending it’s the first time you’ve ever seen or heard about it.

Focusing on “the other guy” and the 46% of the country that thinks you’re full of shit to begin with is not the answer. Stop shooting the messenger and start figuring out how you are going to get what you can out of this. Because right now for all your high horseness about the other guy “did” means shit considering you are openly advocating for running a corpse as part of your “democracy”.

you keep sitting here being right. I’ll keep trying to make the point that somebody better start warming up to the black lady if you don’t want the down ticket to get it’s ass handed to them too.

Oh I’m in for Kamala absolutely. I agree with your point that it’s absolutely time to panic if you are a Democrat. I’m panicking on behalf of our country and Kamala will get my vote if it goes that way. I hope she gets yours!

thanks for your reply.

I added to my post after you commented.

She probably won’t get my vote for a lot of reasons some of which I just laid out.

But I’m not your target market. there’s plenty of voters who are and there’s plenty of time to recraft a good message to them.

She probably won’t get my vote for a lot of reasons some of which I just laid out.

As you’ve correctly noted, between now and November is an eternity in politics. Focus on what can be, unburdened by what has been.

People aren’t believing the talking heads. https://www.cbsnews.com/...ng-mental-abilities/ his goose is cooked. Now they need to find their way out of the bag,.

you can tell by the floundering going on here that nobody has figured out a talking point about the black lady yet. I’m entertaining myself counting how many here won’t touch this. Including those who have accused me of overt racism related to the black lady.

Wait, aren’t you the one who blantantly lied about my support for Harris? I support Harris, along with at least a half dozen other strong candidates, if Biden can be convinced to step aside.My talking point regarding Harris is “sure”. Ackowledge that, acknowledge and retract your false statements. You aren’t winning by “rage lying”.

Including those who have accused me of overt racism related to the black lady.

Is there a particular reason you’re referring to her this way?

Using that term once got your point across. To continue using it multiple times is unnecessary and not just disrespectful to the individual but (more specifically) to both a race and gender, many of whom participate in this forum.

Wouldn’t be a bad idea to consider that moving forward. Take it onboard or dismiss it. Just saying.

Using that term once got your point across. To continue using it multiple times is unnecessary and not just disrespectful to the individual but (more specifically) to both a race and gender, many of whom participate in this forum.

Wouldn’t be a bad idea to consider that moving forward. Take it onboard or dismiss it. Just saying.

thanks. I’ll try to put that back in my pocket.

within the last month I’ve been accused of overt racism while referring to our highly qualified VP who I highly endorse to step into the lead in this process.

By somebody who should not only know better but after it was pointed out what a flimsy position he took (by me and others) didn’t feel the need to come on and admit it was a bridge too far. Because he’s “too big” for that here. He rather further educated me on how not to be racist. Which is ironic to me considering the obvious of what’s going on right now amongst Dems.

but I recognize I’m just asking for it now. His original position came from frustration. I don’t suspect that feeling is less in him today and he has a tendency to act when frustrated at those who are pointing out the obvious in his frustration.

I’ll exit stage left for a while as I see other posters are trying to change the subject by bating me further as well rather than dealing with the shit the bed situation they face.

You’ve provided good council. I appreciate it.

Because he’s “too big” for that here. He rather further educated me on how not to be racist. Which is ironic to me considering the obvious of what’s going on right now amongst Dems.

I’m asking sincerely. Am I correctly inferring that you think racism is what’s behind the Democrats’ hesitancy to promote Harris? Because it didn’t seem to be a problem they suffered from during the Obama leadership era.

Maybe you’re suggesting that Democrats think swing voters are racist and don’t want to promote her for that reason? Again, reference the Obama era.

I think Occam’s Razor applies here. She’s just not that exciting to the base or undecided voters and likely wouldn’t move the needle in the right direction. Overall I think she’s worth keeping in place if Biden continues his run, but if they’re going in a new direction it needs to be a new direction that voters can be excited about, and she’s not that candidate. I’d still vote for her in a hot minute over Trump (which isn’t saying anything whatsoever about her except that she isn’t Trump) but I think the party either needs to buckle in and cross their fingers with Biden and let her take command when it’s inevitable if they win, or make a hard turn toward other strong candidates not named Biden or Harris.

Or maybe you’re right and they’re just racist and don’t want to promote her because she’s dark skinned.

Because he’s “too big” for that here. He rather further educated me on how not to be racist. Which is ironic to me considering the obvious of what’s going on right now amongst Dems.

I’m asking sincerely. Am I correctly inferring that you think racism is what’s behind the Democrats’ hesitancy to promote Harris? Because it didn’t seem to be a problem they suffered from during the Obama leadership era.

Maybe you’re suggesting that Democrats think swing voters are racist and don’t want to promote her for that reason? Again, reference the Obama era.

I think Occam’s Razor applies here. She’s just not that exciting to the base or undecided voters and likely wouldn’t move the needle in the right direction. Overall I think she’s worth keeping in place if Biden continues his run, but if they’re going in a new direction it needs to be a new direction that voters can be excited about, and she’s not that candidate. I’d still vote for her in a hot minute over Trump (which isn’t saying anything whatsoever about her except that she isn’t Trump) but I think the party either needs to buckle in and cross their fingers with Biden and let her take command when it’s inevitable if they win, or make a hard turn toward other strong candidates not named Biden or Harris.

Or maybe you’re right and they’re just racist and don’t want to promote her because she’s dark skinned.

I think he is referring to Slowman telling him not to be racist piece of shit. When you are enjoying a victory lap as much as Tyler currently is, it seems a bad idea to be a thinly veiled racist, and then shit on the guy who can bring the best few days of your life to an end. But…what do I know.