Official College Football Week 2

Last night had some good games (private school edition)

BYU beat the cocaine ponies

Northwestern pissed away a game to lose to Duke in OT

Early games

Texas at Michigan…two of the douchiest most self important fan bases…Texas alumni average IQ dropped 50% year over year

KSU at Tulane…talking heads picking this as an upset (if the above game is a blowout I’ll flip to this)

Ga Tech Syracuse… 1990’s calling about the Jackets Canes game (if Tech keeps winning)

Afternoon

Baylor at Utah…my Baylor schadenfreude is strong

Iowa Iowa State

Night

UT NC State should be decent or a blow out

Boise Oregon let’s see how good the ducks are

App State Clemson…Dabo 0-2 would be nice

So switched to KSU game (talking head upset in progress) since Michigan getting blown out. Will have to ask a Michigan man I know how they enjoyed the game.

Penn State embarrassing themselves

Okie State getting beaten by lowly Arkansas

Cuse beating Tech means FSU may be in for long season

We will see how the second half goes, but Texas has yet to give up a touchdown this year. Hook’em!

If Texas loses this game Sark should be fired in the locker room

Don’t disagree on that, the last 7 years has had some pretty brutal half time collapses…

Kyle McCord 2024-2025 Heisman Trophy winner :rofl:

Cal leading Auburn 21-7 in the 4th. How long before Freeze is fired?

Notre Dame is still overrated.

So overrated…

Perpetually overrated.

Or NIU is underrated

MACTION baby

The fact that Notre Dame paid Northern Illinois $1.4 million to play them makes Notre Dame losing even more awesome.

That is, of course, a logical possibility… but it ignores the decades of ND being hilariously overrated early in the season.

Haters gonna hate…(i am morally obligated to mock the douches of Notre Dame but all else being equal they’re usually a decent football team

I am perfectly OK with Oregon’s inability to stop Boise St

Ashton Jeanty had 6 TD’s last week. This game could put him into the conversation for the trophy.

Oregon may finish 0 for the B1G

I would say something, but I’m an FSU fan. I’ll leave it at “good, always happy to see ND lose”. Penn State almost lost to Bowling Green???

Penn State shouldn’t have a football program

You left out Colorado vs Nebraska and the Huskers giving Colorado a thumping FINALLY. For HUSKER fans it was a long time coming and their new QB is going to be one to look out for!

Year in, year out, there isn’t a more overrated team than ND.