NFL Conference Championship Round (2024)

sphere lands the first perfect round going 4/4 with an underdog pick while the top half of the season points leaderboard remains competitive with two weeks of football remaining. Conference championship round will be 4 points for favorites, 8 for underdogs, and as mentioned previously the Super Bowl points will be 5 and 10 for favored and underdog, respectively, and a 5 point award for predicting the MVP.

Congratulations to the long suffering Detroit fans on the best week of football in their lifetimes. Go Lions!

Divisional round: points / wins
🥇 sphere 15 / 4
🥈 Francois: 12 / 3, D.O.: 12 / 3
🥉 sweathog: 9 / 3, Windy: 9 / 3, mck414🏆: 9 / 3, BlueDevilTri: 9 / 3
sosayusall: 3 / 1
davec: 3 / 1
DavHamm: ?

Season standings: points / wins

1. sweathog: 225 / 176 -
  2. sphere: 223 / 172 ↑
  3. Francois: 217 / 155 ↑↑
  4. BlueDevilTri: 215 / 159 -
  5. sosayusall: 213 / 135 ↓↓↓
  6. D.O.: 207 / 164 ↑
  7. davec: 203 / 163 ↓
  8. windy: 196 / 187 -
  9. mck414🏆: 187 / 168 -
    Mr. Irrelevant: DavHamm: 180 / 137 -

Season standings by wins:

1. windy: 187 -
  2. sweathog: 176 -
  3. sphere: 172 -
  4. mck414🏆: 168 -
  5. D.O.: 164 ↑
  6. davec: 163 ↓
  7. BlueDevilTri: 159 -
  8. Francois: 155 -
  9. DavHamm: 137 -
  10. sosayusall: 135 -

Conference championship round:

Notables:

• FYI point spreads included below
  • more updates as the week progresses

Get your picks in.

Sunday:
Chiefs at Ravens (-3.5)
Lions at *Niners *(-6.5)

Chiefs at Ravens (-3.5)
**Lions **at Niners (-6.5)

Congratulations to the long suffering Detroit fans on the best week of football in their lifetimes. Go Lions!

Congratulations to DavHamm, I need to walk back my earlier opinion that the Lions were playoff filler, they have proven me wrong.

Sunday:
Chiefs at Ravens (-3.5)
Lions at *Niners *(-6.5)

Lions no longer have the 3rd longest conference title game drought. The updated list:

1 Cleveland Browns: 33 years
2 Washington Commanders: 32 years
3 Miami Dolphins: 30 years
4 Dallas Cowboys: 27 years
t5 Houston Texans: 21 years
t5 Las Vegas Raiders: 21 years

Chiefs at Ravens (-3.5)
Lions** **at Niners (-6.5)

Sunday:
Chiefs at Ravens (-3.5)
Lions at *Niners *(-6.5)

Chiefs at RAVENS
Lions at NINERS

May change later.

No predictions just chuffed to have tix to the Ravens/Chiefs game. Wife grew up with the Chiefs from the 70’s through some pretty lean years. She didn’t think they’d make it this far this year. Weather is gonna be cold and rainy but don’t care. Will be quite the experience. Hoping for a Chiefs win, expecting Ravens

Would like to see Detroit win and make it all the way. Especially after watching the Bye Bye, Barry documentary the other night.

Back to everyone else’s predictions. 😎

Chiefs at Ravens (-3.5)
Lions at *Niners *(-6.5)

The Superb Owl I want to see…KC v. DET

The Superb Owl we’ll likely see…BAL v. SF

I’m still coasting on fumes from one lucky 5 point pick!

Sunday:
Chiefs at **Ravens **
Lions at ***Niners ***

Get your picks in.

Sunday:
Chiefs at Ravens (-3.5)
Lions at *Niners *(-6.5)

No predictions just chuffed to have tix to the Ravens/Chiefs game. Wife grew up with the Chiefs from the 70’s through some pretty lean years. She didn’t think they’d make it this far this year. Weather is gonna be cold and rainy but don’t care. Will be quite the experience. Hoping for a Chiefs win, expecting Ravens

Would like to see Detroit win and make it all the way. Especially after watching the Bye Bye, Barry documentary the other night.

Back to everyone else’s predictions. 😎

Have fun!

Sunday:
Chiefs at Ravens
**Lions **at *Niners *

I think at worst we come out with 8 points.

Sunday:
Chiefs at **Ravens **
Lions at ***Niners ***

You and I picked opposite this week. You could end up 11 points ahead, 1 point behind, or 13 points behind.

I think at worst we come out with 8 points.

Ravens at -218 and the Niners at -325 are really strong favorites, I wasn’t going to pick against the Chiefs so trying to hedge my picks that one underdog will win. Plus I think the better QBs are the underdogs

Sunday:
Chiefs at **Ravens **
Lions at ***Niners ***

You and I picked opposite this week. You could end up 11 points ahead, 1 point behind, or 13 points behind.

I put the picks in, just as a place holder in the event I could not revisit before game time. Decide not to change but not too happy taking both favorites, but Baltimore gets back Andrews and the Niners have Deebo back with no injury designation.

I think the Ravens defense gets to Kelce and Mahomes and we see them pout and complain like the did when the were on that streak of losing games.

I’d love to see Detroit win, I’ll be rooting for the to win, but just don’t see it. The niners shook of the dust last week, I think they roll.

Jim Nantz is The Man. He was in San Diego yesterday covering the PGA Tour at Torrey Pines. They didn’t finish the tournament until 4pm Pacific. So I wondered if he’d be in Baltimore calling the game. Sure enough he’s there. He must have got into Baltimore well after midnight local time.

Jim Nantz is The Man. He was in San Diego yesterday covering the PGA Tour at Torrey Pines. They didn’t finish the tournament until 4pm Pacific. So I wondered if he’d be in Baltimore calling the game. Sure enough he’s there. He must have got into Baltimore well after midnight local time.

Actually he called the golf virtually from Baltimore, he was interviewed on CBS news.

Still switching from golf and its pace vs live football (for not a young man) is impressive