New Trek Speed Concept

Appreciate you checking the Madones. I’ll check out your spacer idea.

Hey Mitch, we really appreciate all your help with the new bike. Any word on the between the arms bottle? Thanks!

Mitch,

Just received notification that my Project One frameset is shipping on Feb 9th, really looking forward to getting it and building it up! One question, I see in some photos that there is a computer mount available, is that included with the frameset or is it a separate item?

Thanks!

Hey Mitch, we really appreciate all your help with the new bike. Any word on the between the arms bottle? Thanks!

Looks like we’re projecting it to be ready in April now - at the latest!

Mitch,

Just received notification that my Project One frameset is shipping on Feb 9th, really looking forward to getting it and building it up! One question, I see in some photos that there is a computer mount available, is that included with the frameset or is it a separate item?

Thanks!

Awesome news - let me know how you like it once you get it in your hands, would love to hear the feedback. The computer mount was an option to select in Project One, otherwise, it would be sold separately. Part number is 528425 for the duo base (which leaves one open mount slot for a front light).

That’s awesome thank you! I completely missed that in the ordering process.

Put in some miles on my new SC this weekend. Feels great thanks to a fit from Cyclologic! Waiting on the frame bottle yet, hoping that helps resolve a small issue i’m having with the spare tube holder unclipping itself over some bumps.

77A8B3A6-C7BC-4FCA-A7A3-7B33C9DAF407.JPG
4082D1AE-790F-4A69-9031-29B669200F5D.JPG

That’s incredibly sexy!! Congrats on the beautiful bike!

Looks great!

How does it ride compared to the previous gen? Which seat post offset is that?

The rear/isospeed certainly absorbs some of the blow on bumps! The seatpost topper is part: W5277566 faced rearward

Thanks. Are you running the +7 deg shim to get 14 deg of rise on the extensions?

Yes I am running the 7 degree wedge

Very nice!!!
Any idea if the weight?

Hey!

I´ve orderd the frame set, looking at the service manual there are alot of pices. Do anyone know whats included and whats not? I know you need to buy the base bar separately, but do you need to order, armpads, extensions, bolts, the iso speed etc etc as well?

Thanks guys!

Hey!

I´ve orderd the frame set, looking at the service manual there are alot of pices. Do anyone know whats included and whats not? I know you need to buy the base bar separately, but do you need to order, armpads, extensions, bolts, the iso speed etc etc as well?

Thanks guys!

Ordering the standard frameset will be frame/fork only, so you would need to order the entire cockpit setup and seatpost seperately. Frame specific parts such as the IsoSpeed would come with the bike - no need to order that! Just get your cockpit parts, seatpost. saddle, wheels, drivetrain, brakes, and pedals.

Put in some miles on my new SC this weekend. Feels great thanks to a fit from Cyclologic! Waiting on the frame bottle yet, hoping that helps resolve a small issue i’m having with the spare tube holder unclipping itself over some bumps.

Loving your build - glad to hear the bike is treating you well! Could you describe what is going on with the tool area unclipping?

The little clip that “locks” it in place just pops up, then it starts to rattle until I fully push the clip back down again.

if you order a P1 now frameset it comes with the seat post and cockpit parts. Its about $1k more but I think its a wash vs buying just the frameset and then all the other parts separately. Example, i think the base bar alone was like $400 or $500 and had an ETA of July back in November

Gotcha! The bottle would definitely hold that in place, but that is good to know this is happening. I’ll make a note of it with our team. If it continues, just bring your bike to your retailer and see if they can submit a claim for that part - I’m curious if a replacement would fit it better.

I think you meant to reply to @Experienzz

Ordering through P1 in general for a Speed Concept has always been the way to go!