New Trek Speed Concept

11 days from day 1 would have been today. I’m really curious if anyone gets a ship notification today/tomorrow.

The spacers from the service document show it as follows, so for GXP you’d only need 1mm spacer:

spacers.gif

I was at Cyclologic for a fit on 11/26 and picked up this beauty(amplified alchemy paint job)! Highly recommend these guys for a fit, top notch! Now just to wait on the remainder of the parts.

image.jpg

Ordered mine (Frame, size L) on Saturday and the eta is late April to early June. I started working with my LBS last Tuesday on putting the order together and at that time they were telling me late February…by Friday it was out to March/April and by Saturday the current eta…crazy, just hope it doesn’t stretch beyond the current eta.

I was at Cyclologic for a fit on 11/26 and picked up this beauty(amplified alchemy paint job)! Highly recommend these guys for a fit, top notch! Now just to wait on the remainder of the parts.

This paint job is fabulous. 8-o

So, maybe this confirms the debate on what comes with the frameset?

Nice bike!

Consider yourself lucky! Mine is Feb…Feb 2023 lol

WOW. That is magnificent. You might just be the first non-pro here to actually have one in your hands! Congrats!

I had my hands all over that frame long before he did 😂😂😂

They got 4 frames that were on display for the event as theirs to sell. All gone I believe now.

Did any of your SRAM orders get a choice of cassette? My LBS and I only had the 10-28 option?

Project One is different, you didn’t specify. In P1 you have the choice of parts since it is a custom order.

Standard (non-P1) frameset orders come with nothing.

Yes mine is a p1 order. In the system, we only had 1 option for sram cassette.

Maybe I should ask my LBS to call and inquire about different one?

There are other cassette sizes for SRAM - you may want to chat with your LBS to check your order information.

Imagine walking into a LBS as a new triathlete, asking to see an entry level trek and the guy saying it’ll be 9 grand and a six month wait. SMH

Is there any other option than the ergo shaped extensions that are shown on all the bikes? It seemed like Holly and Ben were riding a kind of s-bend bars in St. Georg that still allowed the new bta drinking system.

I had my hands all over that frame long before he did 😂😂😂

They got 4 frames that were on display for the event as theirs to sell. All gone I believe now.

Correct I bought the last one on Sat morning.

Skye Moench just posted a video of Purple People Beater! https://youtu.be/MeI3hrQuEog

That colour is so hot

Looking at P1 there is no cost to go from the 51s to 75s!! Even on a standard bike.

I wanna see that build B

Looking at P1 there is no cost to go from the 51s to 75s!! Even on a standard bike.

I wanna see that build B

Its in the works! Starting sourcing parts this week (not as easy as it use to be)

Saw a nice DA Di2 12sp for sale $4300 lol