New Forum feature I liked

I thought it would be interesting to have a thread to post new features of the forum that we liked as a way to learn what this new platform can offer.

I’ll start. One that surprised me positively is this blue box at the bottom right that allows you to quickly scroll a thread. Very useful!

Lot of stuff that makes new ST much more usable and engaging for me:

• Like button for posts
  • Ability to either reply generally to a thread or to a specific post
  • All replies to a particular post are aggregated and shown together in a little dropdown (this might be desktop only?)
  • You can insert images by just pasting
  • Large threads are much easier to navigate – nice slider that lets you easily jump to a particular post # or date, no more guessing pages to find a date
  • Support for markdown syntax, much easier to do basic formatting like italics, bold, monospaced, links, bullets, tables, etc without clicking tiny buttons
  • Lots of user settings available to fine-tune the forum’s behavior to suit your preference
  • New forum actually accurately keeps track of what I have and have not viewed. Old forum would drop me into the middle of threads I’d never read before.
  • Search actually works and is not completely insane
  • Reply notification emails actually contain the damn reply. And have a working link in them rather than plaintext URL I need to copy/paste into the browser.