NCAAW Final Four

USC vs NCSU one point game at halftime. 24 point SC lead at the end of the third quarter. 😳

USC vs NCSU one point game at halftime. 24 point SC lead at the end of the third quarter. 😳

NC State looked tired in the second half and did a bad job of even looking for good open shots.

At the game and there are more Iowa fans than anyone else.

UCONN/Iowa tied in the third with some very inconsistent officiating.

Clark pretty much neutralized.

Well, they adjusted.

Clark pretty much neutralized.

Agree, but she’s feeding the open player.

Uconn getting into foul trouble

And Uconn with a bunch of fouls. Secondary scoring and free throws might bail them out.

And Uconn with a bunch of fouls. Secondary scoring and free throws might bail them out.

51 all after 3. Pretty good game so far.

These women are playing in front of a broadcast audience of 10-12.3+ million viewers.

In their careers, should they play in the WNBA or on Olympic teams, will they ever play in front of a larger viewership?

I think not.

9 seconds for glory

Oops

Oops

Great illegal screen call by the official, gutsy as hell. Iowa wins.

Agree

I did not see what the call was on Edward’s with 4 sec left.

Illegal screen?

Looked like Gabbie Marshall got clocked.

Oops

Great illegal screen call by the official, gutsy as hell. Iowa wins.

Not a big B-ball fan. The call looked questionable, feet were planted, maybe a slight lean, but given the other things they let go (which I was happy with) I think that was questionable at best at that point…

ESPN announcers are now saying the same thing.

I did not see what the call was on Edward’s with 4 sec left.

Illegal screen?

Looked like Gabbie Marshall got clocked.

Yes… espn announcer Andraya carter just said that call sucked.

I thought it was a ticky tacky call. Pretty much ended the game in Iowa’s favor. Was it an illegal screen? Maybe to prolly true, but I hate it when a ref decides the game on a non blatant call. There were prolly 50 uncalled fouls as bad or worse than that one. By definition it would be called a foul, but come on, it wasn’t that bad of one.

Number 3 up near the 3 point line. kind of behind the ball , when Uconn has the ball

https://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=39884576