NBA historical first

The Boston Celtics became the first team in NBA history to play an entire game without going to the free throw line.

Their opponent, Milwaukee, had only two early free throw attempts.

Crazy.

No one cares about the NBA. Literally no one. Ok maybe gambling addicts. But that’s it.

My college age son, who didn’t even play basketball growing up, and his friends are into the NBA. I don’t get it, but then different strokes for different folks.

No one cares about the NBA. Literally no one. Ok maybe gambling addicts. But that’s it.

Heck of a first post in over a year!

The Boston Celtics became the first team in NBA history to play an entire game without going to the free throw line.

Their opponent, Milwaukee, had only two early free throw attempts.

Crazy.

I’m guessing that’s because the modern game has shifted to the perimeter and 3pt shots vs. inside the paint, where free throw fouls are more likely.

It’s historic

My college age son, who didn’t even play basketball growing up, and his friends are into the NBA. I don’t get it, but then different strokes for different folks.

Not playing it is probably why they like NBA.

But probably true…I was a big Bulls fan growing up but the game has evolved to something I don’t like and it’s leeching into college hoops with that extra fucking step not being called now

But probably true…I was a big Bulls fan growing up but the game has evolved to something I don’t like and it’s leeching into college hoops with that extra fucking step not being called now

For once Windy and I can agree. Traveling is pervasive in the NBA and it is seeping down to the college game. Between traveling and carrying the ball(palming) the NBA doesn’t even resemble basketball.

leaching.

For once Windy and I can agree. Traveling is pervasive in the NBA and it is seeping down to the college game. Between traveling and carrying the ball(palming) the NBA doesn’t even resemble basketball.

That extra step really bugs me. In some cases it’s an extra two steps, depending on the context.

That extra step really bugs me. In some cases it’s an extra two steps, depending on the context.

Yeah I can’t really watch any basketball without constantly wondering why they aren’t calling travelling.

.https://youtu.be/PKWYJKtmyIs?si=ZYXjTRHZkUwp5cPq

The NBA has become professional wrestling. Watching some replays, it obvious there is no consistency or even an attempt at it to make the game a competitive game.

Here should be a first… why doesn’t Caitlin Clark go to NBA draft? If all fails she can back up into wnba

Here should be a first… why doesn’t Caitlin Clark go to NBA draft? If all fails she can back up into wnba

Because she thinks that promoting the WNBA is more important than her pulling a publicity stunt?

Because she thinks that promoting the WNBA is more important than her pulling a publicity stunt?

Kind of like AG triathletes not taking a pro card using their success to shill products?

I’m an NBA fan.

1.) They do call traveling. They call it less for my favorite team because our dominant ball handler is a Euro.
2.) The lack of foul calls is because the league wants the defense to be more physical and lower the scoring.
3.) #2 is because the players’ offensive skill and the offensive schemes are so much better at spacing out the defense than in the past.

Kind of like AG triathletes not taking a pro card using their success to shill products?

That didn’t make any sense.

She doesn’t go into the NBA draft because she isn’t good enough to play in the NBA.Stop trolling.

1.) They do call traveling.

They do call traveling. They don’t call traveling anywhere near as often as traveling actually occurs.