Mini pump on tt bike

Any tips for securing a mini bike pump to a tt bike? Cervelo p2.
I have a topeak race rocket, which tbf is quite small, but i only have room for some gels in my trisuit and wondering about fitting it to the bike - as Ive always had issues using co2 bottles

I’ve had it in between the behind the saddle bottle cage and saddle for quite some time on my P3. I recently switched to setup where I fully rely on CO2 canisters, but the pump setup worked well.

thanks - yeah, I looked at that area yesterday, but struggling to find a mount point as I have an old skenane elite mount but with just one bottle cage attached and removed the other bits from it. I then put my tool bag inbetween the cage and hold in place with some thick bands. Been great, but might need tweaking to allow the pump

If you have a bottle cage it should be able to go in between the mount and the bottle cage. You might have to find slightly longer bolts, depending on the current length.

I could, but struggling with space. See pic below
I may have to ditch the idea of a pump and try find the attachments that were part of the mount for the cartridges instead

I could move it back a little to find something in there, but it’s been neat ad relatively aero as it is

I fit a similar sized Lezyne pump into either a bento box on my toptube if you use one. Fits with room to spare in most aero bentos that aren’t mini

Cheers - considered that but its JUST a bit too big. I may move my mount back a cm, or just attach co2 only

Just looked up sizes - just get the Lezyne Pocket drive or other Lezyne drive. Its 14cm vs 18cm for your topeak race rocket. And it works extremely well, especially in the wild on the roadside. That’ll fit in your bento.

But nothing wrong with going all-CO2 for races if you’ve tried it and like it. I still prefer my manual pump (I like the more controlled inflation and reliability) but CO2 works fine esp for races where you want max compact.

hmm great shout, I bought this pump a couple years ago as it (at the time) was one of the best for size vs performance. Maybe I’ll try a smaller Lezyne and see how it is