Matt Gaetz-Come on down!

It’s far easier to search this forum than the last, actually. One of my gripes with the last was that the results would take you to a thread and not a specific post, so in some cases you’d have to dig through hundreds of replies until you find the one you were looking for. Or maybe I was doing it wrong, who knows.

The search function here seems much more precise thus far.

I would agree with that but trying to read old threads makes my head spin. The formatting is non-existent.

1 Like

Hard to know why he wasn’t charged.

I think you were doing it wrong. If you used the advanced search function in the old thread, you would get a list of posts with whatever your search string was. If you clicked on them, you went straight to that specific post.

I think both search functions are basically ok. It seems like the current one gives the threads with your string included, rather than every reply with the search string. But I haven’t done a ton of searching so far.

MG is easily in the R’s dirty dozen. I so hope that they’ll eventually be able to pin some of the nastiness on him that he’s undoubtedly done. I wonder how he and JD would get along. They’re both so busy running for prick of the year they probably wouldn’t have time for one another.

yeah there was a setting for posts vs threads

Would’ve been nice to know that twenty years ago.

1 Like