Love It or List It? 2011 Cervelo P3

Should I buy a new bike or just upgrade this one?

I’m getting back into triathlon after taking 6 years off. My last race was IMTX 2018. My bike is a 2011 Cervelo P3. I love it and consider it the OG of tri bikes. Seems like bike frames have come a long way during my time off, but I’m not convinced that a brand new bike would be that much faster than mine if I gave her a little love. I plan to do a mix of 70.3 and 140.6 races.

If I keep it, what are the best upgrades I should get or other gear that would be better bang for the buck? I’m thinking a new cockpit for sure, and maybe upgrade to a Di2 groupset and get race wheels (historically I’ve rented wheels for races).

I can afford a new P-Series, but I don’t want to be stupid with my dough.

Pics are below, along with some specs and other gear I already have. Thanks!

Bike notes:

Basebar - Vision 3T

Extensions - RXL, model unknown

Groupset - 2011 Shimano Ultegra
–Crankset - ~2017 SRAM Rival Powerglide, 165mm

Power Meter - Garmin Rally RS100

Saddle - ISM PN 3.0, I really like this one

Storage - rear bottle cages, rear flat kit bag, XLabs soft-sided bento box for top bar (not pictured; it’s ok but I’d like something better)

Wheels - Factory

Bike Computer - none, I just flip my Garmin watch to the inside of my wrist and that works fine for me, but I’d love to hear whether people really find a separate bike computer to be worth it

Professional fit using Retul

Other gear & stuff:

Trainer - Wahoo Kickr v5 with subscriptions to TrainerRoad & Zwift

Helmet - 2017 S-Works Evade

Shoes - S-Works, I forget the model but I like them

Bike travel bag - none, but I usually drive to my races or use Tri bike transport

I signed up with a tri coach this month