Looking for Fit Bike

I am looking for a fit bike and a 2d or 3d system. If you have any information on a used version of any of these please let me know.

Hi
We are Velogicfit, we dont do fit bikes, but we do do the lowest barrier to entry 3D Motion system on the market. The price is $199 USD per month plus $199 set up fee, this subscription includes the software, the camera, pc adapter, case with 7 rolls of VF Tape per year, saddle jig and other goodies. To find out more email nicky@velogicfit.com or visit www.velogicfit.com.
Thanks
Nicky

I have a Retul fit bike. It has been used a couple dozen times still in great shape. I also have several fit accessories and the platform. Pending location I may deliver. Please contact me if interested looking for 7k. I am out of the business . andy@threeSports.com

I Have an exit fit bike that I purchased from Dan several years ago. Let me know if you are interested.
Thx Denis

What model bike do you have? Where is it located?

Hi Scott,
It is the EXiT Dynamic MkII Fit Bike. It has the hand wheels with incline. Purely Custom adjustable crank system (155 – 185mm) ,
SwitchIt mounted on it, Compu trainer and a Salsa sizeomatic
I am on the west coast . My email is denyski@mac.com if you would like more info and pictures. The fit bike is in my friends shop a couple hours away, so hence no close up pictures for you.
Denis

Did you ever get your fit bike?

I did, thank you

We have a serotta fit bike. $300 bucks plus shipping?