Lionel now coached by Frodeno

Saw Jan travelled to germany to the wind tunnel with Lionel, believe he might actually be coaching Lionel now, Talbot also made a joke about this on the PTN podcast where they talked about coaches that would be able to pace an athlete to a better time, where they referenced Bjorn Geesman and Lorang couldnt but talbot “knew a guy that could help”. As unlikely as it sounds Lionel has been saying that he is now working with the best team out there so i wouldnt rule it out, or he is just with Bjorn now is also probable as he was there, but it is his tunnel

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/Slowtwitch_Forums_C1/Triathlon_Forum_F1/The_Official%2C_All_Encompassing%2C_Lionel_Sanders_Thread_P7993424/?page=unread#unread

Go and post this on the Sanders thread to see if anyone bites.

Lionel was testing Ryzon suits. I have a feeling if one of those suits works for him than there could be a partnership coming. Could be why Frodeno was there.

German podcast Pushing Limits was semi-serious about Jan coaching Lionel as well, roughly 4-6 weeks ago.

Lionel was testing Ryzon suits. I have a feeling if one of those suits works for him than there could be a partnership coming. Could be why Frodeno was there.

He’s only just swapped to Surpas from Wyn Republic in the last couple of months. Crazy if he’s changed again!

He just signed with WYN

Said in latest video no kit sponsor so he is open to wear what tests fast.

Vlog 6 of lionel’s wind tunnel tests at very end Frodo was spraying smoke or whatever it is that shows flow over helmet/rider.

Vlog 6 of lionel’s wind tunnel tests at very end Frodo was spraying smoke or whatever it is that shows flow over helmet/rider.
Here he is:

IMG_4581.png

True, as written above the rumor of Jan coaching Lionel has been active in Germany for >5 weeks and seems to be true.

And didn’t Talbot use the phrase in a podcast or in one of the videos “Lionel’s coach”? Don’t know where it was though. Quite a story, Rocky 3 basically and I love it