Laura Ingraham’s father was an abusive Nazi sympathizer

…So says her brother.

He also says she “Doesn’t listen to understand. But to attack.” Reminds me of a particular person on this forum.

He says her rhetoric is all consciously planned spin, and while she has a conscience, it appears to be fading. Interesting interview with her brother, and it explains a lot about how she got to be the person she is. Notably, she has three immigrant children, and was vaccinated for Covid. Hypocrite much?

https://youtu.be/G3yEPRKKzF4?si=V8M5mfhFZ5qBq06w

I doubt that the talking heads on Fox actually like trump. As Carlson said - I hate him with a passion. They love the money enough that they’re willing to say anything to keep their viewers. They, like most GOP politicians, are political whores.

She works for Faux News. They were all vaccinated.

Pretty sure it was a condition of their continued employment.

I doubt that the talking heads on Fox actually like trump. As Carlson said - I hate him with a passion. They love the money enough that they’re willing to say anything to keep their viewers. They, like most GOP politicians, are political whores.

Fully agree. But I’m particularly repulsed to learn she has three immigrant children and yet complained on FoxNews that “both illegal and legal immigrants are ruining the America we love”. She said that while showing a Picture-in-picture video of brown people picking fruit.

yet complained on FoxNews that “both illegal and legal immigrants are ruining the America we love”.

Ironic given that the vast majority of our population are descendants from immigrants.

yet complained on FoxNews that “both illegal and legal immigrants are ruining the America we love”.

Ironic given that the vast majority of our population are descendants from immigrants.

Never forget… white immigrants are ok.

It’s those darkies that are the problem.

Irony implies something different from what one might expect. For every second of the entire history of our country, there’s been some group of people descended from immigrants who have believed that their lineage of immigrants were the only good immigrants and that every other group of immigrants is trying to take the country from the rightful owner class of immigrants.

This isn’t ironic. It’s 100% predictable and just business as usual.

Irony implies something different from what one might expect. For every second of the entire history of our country, there’s been some group of people descended from immigrants who have believed that their lineage of immigrants were the only good immigrants and that every other group of immigrants is trying to take the country from the rightful owner class of immigrants.

Agreed…irony is like rain on your wedding day

Agreed…irony is like ray-e-yain on your wedding day

FIFY.

While doing some research on my dads side of outer family, it seems very likely my great grandfather did not come here from Norway under his own name; my grandmother also probably crossed the border from Quebec “suspiciously”

My cousins in CT got kinda pissed when I posted “not ALL illegals are Brown”

…So says her brother.

He also says she “Doesn’t listen to understand. But to attack.” Reminds me of a particular person on this forum.

He says her rhetoric is all consciously planned spin, and while she has a conscience, it appears to be fading. Interesting interview with her brother, and it explains a lot about how she got to be the person she is. Notably, she has three immigrant children, and was vaccinated for Covid. Hypocrite much?

https://youtu.be/…?si=V8M5mfhFZ5qBq06w

What’s the big deal, Trump’s father was a Ku Klux Klan simpathizer;
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/charlottesville-latest-donald-trump-father-fred-arrested-ku-klux-klan-kkk-rally-riot-queens-new-york-1927-white-supremacy-nazism-a7891701.html

I guess you could say ‘‘Birds of a feather…’’

I don’t think this is as funny as you think it is…

I don’t think it’s funny at all.

No doubt you were appalled when Ingraham said this:

https://www.esquire.com/...news-tucker-carlson/

This is from a woman who adopted a kid from Guatemala in 2008! Mind you, her next two adoptions were Caucasians from Russia, so maybe her preferences evolved.

And Trump said he didn’t want immigrants from “shithole” countries, but why not more Norwegians…

This is from a woman who adopted a kid from Guatemala in 2008! Mind you, her next two adoptions were Caucasians from Russia, so maybe her preferences evolved.

And Trump said he didn’t want immigrants from “shithole” countries, but why not more Norwegians…

if they posted that in the same room that we are trying to be better about then I would probably be as appalled as I am at the term that was posted above.

and I would probably call them out directly for it.

what will you do

edit: but they/she didn’t. you chose to bring her comments to this room. Blep chose to post what he posted in response.

if they posted that in the same room that we are trying to be better about then I would probably be as appalled as I am at the term that was posted above.

what will you do

edit: but they/she didn’t. you chose to bring her comments to this room. Blep chose to post what he posted in response.

BLeP paraphrased the stance of the likes of Ingraham and Trump. If you’re appalled by that, then you should take some time to reflect.

What will I do? I will continue to shine a light on the racist comments of Ingraham and Trump. And I won’t vote for Trump, because he has shown us many times who he is. (“Shithole countries”, Muslim ban…)

What will you do?

what will you do

BLeP paraphrased the stance of the likes of Ingraham and Trump. If you’re appalled by that, then you should take some time to reflect.

What will I do? I will continue to shine a light on the racist comments of Ingraham and Trump. And I won’t vote for Trump, because he has shown us many times who he is. (“Shithole countries”, Muslim ban…)

What will you do?

I imagine I will continue to be in greater danger of being disciplined or banned than either you or Blep.

what will you do

What will you do?

I imagine I will continue to be in greater danger of being disciplined or banned than either you or Blep.

this is the last time i take this from you. one more of these and you’re gone.

As if Norwegians are going to work the fields, slaughter houses and construction.

What will you do?

I’m guessing that’s because neither of them has the emotional maturity and social interaction skills of an alien wearing a human meat suit.