January 5th Update - Slowtwitch forum members, friends and family 100% for CHARITY CERVELO apparel - In the next few days, there'il be a link from the Cervelo banner ad to a page that shows you the apparel pieces, as well as prices etc

bump

I’m in for a hat.

daytime in Europe so…bump

Nice, I already signed up for a few technical shirts. Hopefully you have that order as Tibbs said he forwarded it to you.

Add to that 2 of these hats and I’ll be a happy camper. Thanks for all your hard work.

So far we don’t have the response on the hats as we do the Tees of course…

so the price given for the 300 hats may have to change…I can’t see selling 300 of them…I have asked for a quote for 100.

At the end of the day, it’s all a bit messy I know but response has to be gauged first…we may think we can sell 300 hats but we may not even sell 100…

I will post as soon as I know…

Good morning world, its a brisk 22 degrees (F) here in the fine state of Michigan.

Stephen, did you get my email concerning my order?

thought you said you wouldn’t be able to check the internet today jk?

…good morning to you…well, here it’s 63 degrees here…and it’s 12:13pm…what time is it in Michigan?

well right now it’s 6:30. I’m getting ready to leave for work and I work a 24 hour shift, I 'm a fire fighter. I start my morning just like anyother ST’er with acup of coffee and ST.

a fireman…good, noble job…salt of the earth…

I have to leave now, I check back tomorrow.

As mentioned earlier, it could be the case that the caps quote has to be altered as it was for 300 caps. I am getting a quote from the same people www.headsweats.com (the guys who do the Ironman stuff) for 100 caps. The original quote was for embroidered logos…the next one is for heat transferring the logo onto the hat…more economical…and if we think about it, it will be less invasive on the wicking material than embroidery…yes, the cup is always half full for me…

Here’s the logo as it would appear on said cap…it’s the ‘race cap’ - technical, sweat wicking.

http://www.stephenperera.com/tribe/hat.jpg

Oomph sportswear have kindly come in with quotes…I will post as soon as have definite prices. here’s the logo on the Tee they’re putting forward for us:

http://www.stephenperera.com/tribe/oomph.jpg

Companies contacted and quoting for the T-Shirts so far:

www.oomphsports.com

www.hincapiesports.com

www.lesliejordan.com

www.craft-usa.com

The caps are being done by www.headsweats.com. This contact was graciously supplied to us by Chris Artibello of www.oomph.com

The latest now is that I have been quoted for 100 caps by www.headsweats.com and the final price is:

$5.65 per cap plus postage to wherever you are. I would like to include a $10 donation to CAF (Challenged Athletes Foundation) in this case.

So we’re looking at $15.65 plus postage. These technical race caps retail for $20 each without any printing on them…in this case we have the ‘logo’ so considering the $10 donation this is great!!!

100 x $10 = $1,000 donation!!! great!

http://www.challengedathletes.org

love the oomph design

I’m in for a tech cap, sent you an email this morning. I would prefer embriodered, it would last longer, IMHO.

yes, I emailed you back…thing is we can’t go embroidered cos the minimum order is 300 and we won’t sell that many…I hope this is okay with you…

Nice! I’m in for a hat and at least one shirt!

mp

One the cap front…we can have 2 colours, and here’s the pricing. This is what it’ll cost if we order white caps only, or white and black caps. THIS DOES NOT MEAN IF YOU WANT A WHITE ONE IT COSTS LESS…WE EITHER ORDER ALL WHITE OR WHITE AND BLACK.

100 x white caps only: $5.65 per hat cost price
(incl. postage to home base for sending out)

100 x white and black caps : $7.15 per hat cost price
(incl. postage to home base for sending out)

This one includes a $150 charge for the transfers for the black versions.

So this means, add the $10 donation and we have white caps only option for $15.65 plus postage and the white and black optional for $17.15 plus postage per cap.

put me in for one white and one black cap - if we go with one color it would be one cap.

thanks

By the way…Mr. Tibbs is a hero on this as he is doing the money and the distribution side of things…clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap