Israel exploding Hezbollah's handhelds?

Criticizing Bibi is not antisemitic. Most reasonable people think he should be gone

Poll: 66% of Israelis want Netanyahu to leave politics, 85% support Oct. 7 probe | The Times of Israel

You should learn some history.

Netanhayu has been propping up Hamas for years.

1 Like

From the article:

Israeli policy was to treat the Palestinian Authority as a burden and Hamas as an asset. Far-right MK Bezalel Smotrich, now the finance minister in the hardline government and leader of the Religious Zionism party, said so himself in 2015.

According to various reports, Netanyahu made a similar point at a Likud faction meeting in early 2019, when he was quoted as saying that those who oppose a Palestinian state should support the transfer of funds to Gaza, because maintaining the separation between the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank and Hamas in Gaza would prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state.

While Netanyahu does not make these kind of statements publicly or officially, his words are in line with the policy that he implemented.

So you read one 2 min read opinion article online, and now you are a Israeli-Palestine conflict history professor =o) ?

Please enlighten me professor: the article basically criticizes Netanyahu’s friendly policies with Hamas and blames him for allowing Hamas to arm, build tunnels and prepare an attack. Almost all Israelis I have heard from would agree with this view. So now, realizing his costly and embarrassing mistake, they had to go to war, but radical lefties also criticize this and expect Israel to sit back and simply wait for another attack?

I really believe this is “passive antisemitism”: criticize Israel no matter what. Not any different than UN headquarters displaying photos of palestine victims but not a single mention of Oct 7 victims. Maybe one day y’all realize that you have been brainwashed by foreign influences (coughs…Iran)

So you agree with the article. Good start.

And no, I have no sympathies with the evil that is Hamas. That doesn’t excuse the mass destruction of whole neighborhoods in Gaza at the cost of tens of thousands of Palestinians. Tens of thousands of innocent people. Criticism of a government that knowingly bombs dense civilian communities is not “antisemitism.” Its anti-terrorism.

Why do you support terrorism? See, I can play your semantic games too.

No one (no one sane) is saying Israel should “simply wait for another attack.”

What some people are saying is that Israel should focus more on actually solving and addressing the many serious problems that underlie the animosity between Israel, its neighbors, and the Palestinians. And that solving those problems does not involve just exterminating all of the other parties in your conflict. Because, doing so, in addition to being morally wrong, usually backfires spectacularly. As it often creates 10 enemies for every 1 that you eliminate. At a minimum.

With no phones, pagers, or radios Hezbollah needs to meet in person.

Israel kills Ibrahim Aqil, Hezbollah leader US said was behind 1983 Marine barracks bombing that killed 241 Americans (msn.com)

Nobody is crying for this shitbird.