Iso shiv nosecone

Iso shiv nosecone stem

I might have something for you! I had a shiv nose cone I bought new in 2012 raced it and in 2017 had shipped to lake placid and on shipment back when I picked up I realized one of the bolt in seat stays was stripped. Through my specialized dealer I had it warrantied and they sent me a new 2017/18 ? Black and white frame but they gave my shop the ok and warranty approval to put the nose cone and fork back on the new frame. So essentially it’s a one of a kind. I stopped racing 2 years ago. I rode everything on trainer on an another bike so this one only has about 1.5k miles on it. Built up with etap clics on aero and blips on hand stays if sitting up. (All run through aero bars so hidden) I have Quarq power meter on sram TT spider and 2 different wheel sets. (808s or 404 rear/303 front) with a bunch of other upgrades. I Have hard shell travel case that it will all fit in (1 set of wheels) too. Just unscrew aero adapters to keep from breaking and they are secured on side of front fork when shipped so very easy to travel with. I am on business travel today and tomorrow but can send pics later wed or Thursday when I get home if you are interested.

I have the full nosecone setup including fork. Let me know how much of it you need.

Is any of this still available?

I do have both forks for it! Non nose cone, never been used and the nose cone o w is on the bike now.