Is Canada the weak link of NATO

https://youtu.be/lTlWOex4B-A?si=d0IN8t6tAs43sPuk

CBC pundits seem to think so. The really pathetic part is Canada only needs to spend 18B more CAD every year to get themselves off the parasite list.

No, we have a massive military to defend us…yours. Thanks.

No, NATO is a collective, not a chain. The entire concept of a weak link doesn’t make sense. The power of NATO will be a sum of it’s member power, not the power of its weakest member.

No, NATO is a collective, not a chain. The entire concept of a weak link doesn’t make sense. The power of NATO will be a sum of it’s member power, not the power of its weakest member.

Listened to something and they were talking about what Sweden and Finland bring to NATO and it was largely different but both have assets that would strengthen the military capacity of the alliance.

Did a Canadian steal your girlfriend in high school or something?

No, we have a massive military to defend us…yours. Thanks.

That mindset is actually cited in the video

Absolutely.

Absolutely.

Windy is the weak link of the LR.

That was the CBC’s take. Canada is dead weight in the alliance but my angry eye turns much more harshly at the Germans

Listened to something and they were talking about what Sweden and Finland bring to NATO and it was largely different but both have assets that would strengthen the military capacity of the alliance.

What does Canada bring to the table?

Deflection. Why not address the topic of the video?

Absolutely.

Or an asshole insulted the Blackhawks

Absolutely.

You need to caffeinate that was weak

Because I find your strange obsession with Canada more entertaining.

I think the weak link is the country that may elect a leader that says article 5 is optional.

I think the weak link is the country that may elect a leader that says article 5 is optional.

Funny how Windy will never question the fact that the leader of his party has said that he would encourage Putin to ‘do whatever the hell they want’ with NATO countries yet screeches and wails about Canada.

Very selective outrage.

Absolutely.

You need to caffeinate that was weak

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSj3tRLuMxKKXaZvsGjwEhDNuHLiwoTC8qsrSyO5Q7H-g&s

Funny how Windy will never question the fact that the leader of his party has said that he would encourage Putin to ‘do whatever the hell they want’ with NATO countries yet screeches and wails about Canada.

Very selective outrage.

Yeah, having a front running candidate for leader of a member country with a campaign platform of dismantling the organization seems to be a much bigger threat.

They are just doing their best windy impression of changing the subject to something they would prefer.

Very selective outrage.

Yeah, having a front running candidate for leader of a member country with a campaign platform of dismantling the organization seems to be a much bigger threat.

The combined defense expenditure for members of NATO was approximately 1.26 trillion U.S. dollars in 2023. Canada’s shortfall is less than 1% of that number.

Windy screeches and wails about less than 1% but completely ignores the fact that the leader of his party brags that he would encourage Putin to invade a NATO member state.

Bizarre but completely expected.