I'm With Her

I’ve seen this a few times already.

Here’s an open letter to Democrats: Please, try really hard not to go out of your way to fuck this up.

“I’m With Her” is a TERRIBLE campaign slogan. It is objectively bad. It didn’t work 8 years ago, and it’s not going to work this time.

Absolutely.

A LOT of key voters can vote for Harris for reasons other than “I’m with her” that campaign alienates those people and pisses them off not to vote.

i saw one too, in a white pantsuit no less

lazy, derivative, and pandering

‘Democracy for All’ or something like that. unity not identity.

Here’s an open letter to Democrats: Please, try really hard not to go out of your way to fuck this up.

“I’m With Her” is a TERRIBLE campaign slogan. It is objectively bad. It didn’t work 8 years ago, and it’s not going to work this time.

Yep, seeing it on Facebook this morning.

Most campaign slogans are terrible.

Fun Fact: if you are voting for someone because of a catchy campaign slogan… you’re an idiot.

Fun Fact: if you are voting for someone because of a catchy campaign slogan… you’re an idiot.

Well remember the people we’re talking about here that really matter are the fence sitters and apothetics who can’t decide if voting for someone other than Trump is a worthwhile endeavor.

I’ll never understand how anyone can be on the fence with Trump.

Maybe this time will be different!

No. It won’t. The only way Trump changes is to continually get worse. He just goes lower and lower.

I’ve said it many times, there is no bottom.

a FB friend just legit suggested “Come On Kamala” as an option

mmm no

I like the slogan from the Josh Shapiro interview Sphere posted.

***“Stop shit-talking America!” ***

Bill Madden on X: “In my humble opinion, the logical choice to be Kamala Harris’ VP is Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro: “So, I got a message to Donald Trump and all his negativity and his whining. Stop shit-talking America!” https://t.co/6wYRwvSqDW” / X

a FB friend just legit suggested **“Come On Kamala” **as an option

mmm no

Yeah, that one invites all sorts of responses - most of which are not good.

Anything that plays in identity politics is a bad idea.

It should be something like

I’m ready

I’m Harris and here to help

A new generation (fuck off Pepsi)

A new way

Etc.

Yeah, it will be hard to get anyone from the bucket of deplorables to vote for her with that slogan.

a FB friend just legit suggested “Come On Kamala” as an option

mmm no

https://youtu.be/qAs9laxC-rs?si=b2b0SpklRUv1VDrY

How about “I am not ancient” or “I have put people like trump in prison”

How about “I am not ancient” or “I have put people like trump in prison”

I have not raped anyone!

I never wanted my running mate lynched!

I won’t hold hands with Putin!

There are a lot of options.

Most voters are idiots. It’s why politicians have campaign slogans.

Anything that plays in identity politics is a bad idea.

It should be something like

I’m ready

I’m Harris and here to help

A new generation (fuck off Pepsi)

A new way

Etc.

Identity politics plays REALLY well with the base,

But everyone else hates it.

She’s a black woman. She already HAS blacks and women pretty well locked up. What she needs are working class white men, and she’s not going to get it with, “Vote for me, I’m a woman…like, remember that time you didn’t get a job because they gave it to a less qualified woman. Yes, remember that and vote for me.”

Keep America Great!

Put it on blue hats.

Watch the meltdown.

“The Prosecutor vs The Felon” is my personal favorite.

I like the slogan from the Josh Shapiro interview Sphere posted.

***“Stop shit-talking America!” ***

Bill Madden on X: “In my humble opinion, the logical choice to be Kamala Harris’ VP is Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro: “So, I got a message to Donald Trump and all his negativity and his whining. Stop shit-talking America!” https://t.co/6wYRwvSqDW” / X

Yeah, an intelligent and well-spoken Black woman and a Jewish guy. What could go wrong?