I'll buy your broken carbon frame

No, that doesn’t I’ll buy every broken frame; I have the right to refuse. But, I’m willing to look at pictures if you’re willing to answer questions. Preferably cracked or crashed carbon frames.

:slight_smile:

I have several to choose from:

Litespeed Ghisallo - had the head tube snapped off as a result of trying to drive into the garage w/ bike on the roof. Remainder of frame is in good shape. Pretty sure I have the head tube somewhere - plus the fork if you want it.

Trek CF road frame - can’t remember the model # but it’s old. Got busted into a number of pieces when a truck pulled out in front of my wife during a TT interval. She T-boned the vehicle and the frame exploded. It’s somewhat glued back together.

Raleigh MTB frame - actually not broken, but has a badly seized seatpost which has been mangled trying to get it out.

Sounds like you and your wife have eaten through some bikes! Thanks for replying, but none of those really interest me.

Happy riding!

I have a 2015 Cervelo P3 with a cracked chain-stay resulting from a crash, rest of the frame is intact.

I have a Lemond Tete de Course (full carbon frameset) with a crack in the top tube (about 2/3rds of the way from the seat tube to the headtube)?

Medium argon gallium pro disc ,seatstay crack
Overall very good condition

C9E4600E-E89A-4B34-BD09-93539CEC2896.jpeg
BA37CCB1-D409-4E2C-88F1-6B03E0E0E900.jpeg

I have a Lemond Tete de Course (full carbon frameset) with a crack in the top tube (about 2/3rds of the way from the seat tube to the headtube)?

Hey, man. I sent ya a PM.

Medium CF8 Speedmax

IMG_1739.jpeg
IMG_0283.jpeg

2010 Orbea Ordu. Carbon is fine, but the driveside horizontal dropout is broken.

Orbea dropout closeup.JPG
Orbea non-drive side.JPG
Orbea dropout closeup.JPG

I have a 2015 Cervelo P3 with a cracked chain-stay resulting from a crash, rest of the frame is intact.
If this is still available, what size, does it include the fork and seat tube, and how much are you asking?
A picture, or a better description of the crack (which side, near BB or dropout, etc.), would also be helpful.
Thanks!

Guru Crono, horizontal dropout/hanger broke off.
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/V40AAOSwADJkNcGq/s-l1600.jpg
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/REoAAOSwgGFkNcGq/s-l1600.jpg

Got a size 49 Scott Addict Team Edition 2014’ with a broken top tube (thanks to Air Canada airline).
For a few hundred $ I’d send it to you (from Canada).
Louis :slight_smile:

Do you still have the frame?

Yes, I had it repaired by Calfee.

Thats nice, looking for one and hoped you would sell it. :wink:
Thanks anyway.

Are you still looking for frames? I have a 2017 Small Shiv. Small crack in the downtube, but rest of frame and fork are unscathed.

Disc or Rim?

Rim brake

I do not want it.

Hi have a Giant TCR Advanced disk from 2021, had small cracks at the seat stays, repaired.
Size is tiny, XS I think. With seat post, and also cracked and repaires SLR 120 mm stem.

Louis :slight_smile: