Huub trisuit Chamois

Hi all

I’ve recently bought the HUUB Anemoi+ trisuit.The fit is good other than the chamois seems to start high up on the front and less so around the back. I can’t imagine many would be able to sit on their manhood and utilize this part of the chamois. It’s almost like the chamois should be moved more to towards the back a few inches
Anyone else noticed this?
I did briefly have the HUUB commit long course last year and noticed the same thing - ended up returning that one

I had the Huub suit and thought it was great

That was until the seams split

yeah wondered about the seams Fingers crossed these stay in tact. I’ve never seen a chamois design like this, really weird, Comes up the front to the pubic bone

yeah wondered about the seams Fingers crossed these stay in tact. I’ve never seen a chamois design like this, really weird, Comes up the front to the pubic bone

Position One does this in their bib shorts. It’s designed for riding in the TT position. A lot of the chamois doesn’t get used when it’s positioned normally in tri stuff because you’re (hopefully) rotated around the BB and sitting properly. I believe this is what HUUB is doing as well.

In the 3 Huub Anoemi suits I’ve had I never thought about the chamois when racing.

I had the Huub suit and thought it was great

That was until the seams split

Yeah the bonded seams are the weak point in this suit. I’ve had 2. Last non wetsuit swim I did a women told me :15 before I was about to start, that she could see my arse.
Nothing you can do at that point _O_/

You can go to a craft/fabric/sew it yourself store and get those dots you see in wetsuits. Then place a few on those on the bonded seams prior to using. It will help reinforce the seam and/or help hold it together after you reglue the seam.

Hope that helps

[Position One does this in their bib shorts. It’s designed for riding in the TT position. A lot of the chamois doesn’t get used when it’s positioned normally in tri stuff because you’re (hopefully) rotated around the BB and sitting properly. I believe this is what HUUB is doing as well.

In the 3 Huub Anoemi suits I’ve had I never thought about the chamois when racing]".

I hope they are not copying our Patented Pad Technology. If they are placing a traditional shaped pad -forward - that would be both improper from an IP perspective but also exactly counter to how the system works. The density, shape and position of the pad are very important.

https://positiononesports.com/pages/technology

Interesting! Maybe i need a bike check then. I am very comfortable in an aero position (using tt bars on my p2 tt bike) but I still have most pressure on my perineum or sit bones when using the hoods for climbing. I’ve never had the need and dont even know how I could rotate my pelvis even more so that this section of the front pad would get used. Like it say it covers my pubic bone :-/

Both mine and my friend’s Huub suit was loose at the bottom of the leg. Huub’s response?
Sorry you’re unhappy with your suit.

They advertise it as the fastest suit, but it’s probably the slowest unless you have fat enough quads to fill out the legs.

I didn’t notice that with mine.

I did notice that the arms were very tight and my biceps are very tiny.

[Position One does this in their bib shorts. It’s designed for riding in the TT position. A lot of the chamois doesn’t get used when it’s positioned normally in tri stuff because you’re (hopefully) rotated around the BB and sitting properly. I believe this is what HUUB is doing as well.

In the 3 Huub Anoemi suits I’ve had I never thought about the chamois when racing]".

I hope they are not copying our Patented Pad Technology. If they are placing a traditional shaped pad -forward - that would be both improper from an IP perspective but also exactly counter to how the system works. The density, shape and position of the pad are very important.

https://positiononesports.com/pages/technology

After the seams on my HUUB suit split after a couple races I tried the Position One trisuit

Definitely much better. It’s great

I use that one for races

I bought another one and use it for training

Have approx 50 workouts in it and still going strong

Pad feels great

No split seams

Thank you.

If you send me the Huub

I’ll send you one of ours. All I ask is that you review it and post here after you give it a try.

I think you will really like it.

Premier
306 Nicholson Street
Joliet, IL 60435

Had a test on the tt bike last night. It’s pretty bad. I’ve got good area position (had a tt bike fit a year ago) and with my pelvis rotated forward, there is no way the top 2-3 inches on this pad are used. As I said, they are in front of my pubic bone and it’s just wasted.

On the flip side of that, when climbing and sitting more upright you should ideally be focusing pressure on your sit bones and the pad barely covers this section. I’m doing an Ironman (which is quite hilly) soon and had hoped to use this but there’s no way

I get that the design should be more around the perineum and less around the arse in a TT but they seem to have gone way too far forward on this suit