How to make commuter bike hold tyre pressure for longer?

Hi,
I have a commuter bike which is a cheap old road frame with MTB handlebars and the widest Schwalbe Marathon Tyres I could get into that rim-brake frame (32s i think). It is my ideal commuter bike but one thing is bugging me (a little):

I usually inflate up to 4.5bar / 65 PSI but it goes down to below 3 bar / 43 PSI within 3/4 weeks at which point I re-inflate.
I’m fine with re-inflating my race-bike (still on 25s with 6 bar/87PSI) pretty much before every ride, but for the commute it is a hassle.

Question: Are there any specific tubes or valves or other tricks/hacks that make a tube/tire combination hold pressure for significantly longer? I noticed that my valves have removable valve cores - is that a likely culprit or does the air just seep through the butyl even at only 4 bars over that timeframe?

I use a 20" fold up bike for commuting, but last year fitted these

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/p/700x35-45-self-repairing-schrader-inner-tube/_/R-p-330079?mc=8612877

(not this size obviously) and they hold the pressure for weeks and weeks

I would take the 3-4 weeks. I’d just bank on Sunday evening bake in a “top it up” session into your routine. That’s how I always rolled.

4 weeks seems pretty good.