Has anyone ever bought sneakers on Stockx.com?

The running shoes that I used, is no longer available.
The website Stockx.com have it at 50% discount from MSRP
Is saying that is legitim and new !!
Can I trust ?

If anyone had previous experience with this website, please let me know your review ?

tks

100% legit company. Massive player is the streetwear/sneaker community.

tks

I’ve bought several of my running shoes that aren’t made anymore through StockX. Had nothing but great transactions with them. As long as they don’t send me fake shoes that are claimed to be authentic after going through their inspection, then I’ll continue to use them to find shoes I can’t buy in stores/online anymroe.

Yep - They do a thorough check to make sure all shoes are legit. Great place to get good deals on Nike super shoes if you keep your eye out! I’ve gotten 2-3 pairs of alphafly 2’s for under $175 each.

100% legit company. Massive player is the streetwear/sneaker community.

^^^^This.

I know the CEO and several of the execs from their/my ebay days.

Well I hope so, because I just went on and placed a bid for some Hoka’s. There was a buy it now option, but figure I will see how the bid process works…Never heard of these guys, but have gotten a couple pairs of fakes on eBay, so will see what they can do…

It’s marketplace, so as long as you are buying from a seller with a good reputation it’s safe. My son uses it from time to time for collector’s sneakers. Not as convenient as a local Marketplace purchase because of the fees and shipping, etc., but the site is solid.

Well looks like my bid just went though. I bid $105 on some Hoka’s, Bondi 8. By the time all the add ons were put in there, it was $137 out the door. So not a bad price to have them shipped to my door, now wait and see how long it takes…

I’ll continue to sue them to find shoes

This is a great typo

🤦🏻‍♂️ haha, that’s hilarious. Fixing now

I think their price is real price that seller willing to sell and buyers willing to pay. I believe true market price for running shoes get determined in StockX.

Sooooo…………. what’s the “easiest” way to spot / detect a fraud if you are looking?

I’ve bought 15 pairs of shoes off that site - I love StockX.

Sooooo…………. what’s the “easiest” way to spot / detect a fraud if you are looking?

They inspect the shoes before they even get to you.

Seller seems to StockX. StockX makes sure they are legit. Then StockX sends to you. I don’t worry about fraud with them. Never been an issue.

Cool!! Seems like a win for anyone willing to pay a bit extra!

It is! Sadly I had to buy my latest “super shoes” there. Paid a little extra, but I was 100% confident that I was getting what I paid for.

I got my pair of HOKA’s Bondi 8, but Im not sure they are real. The shoe feels really stiff, like some fakes I have gotten off of eBay. They put their sticker of approval on them, but what does that even mean?

One day I will go to a regular store and see if I can try on a pair to see if there is a difference. It may just be a coincidence, but my 2nd run in them I got injured, calf went again. I had 30 no problem runs prior to that and not overdoing it, just 10 to 15 MPW at easy paces.

It also could just be a change from HOKA in the shoe, that has happened in the past. But I have become accustomed to the cushy nature of the Bondi, so may have to change shoes in the future if that is the case…

Will keep tuned in for your update!!

Cool!! Seems like a win for anyone willing to pay a bit extra!

Do a google search. Plenty of folks have received fake shoes from them. And plenty of folks have posted about how they were easily able to sell fakes.

Do you really believe they do some sort of thorough inspection to validate each shoe??..