Harrison Butker

Crazy comes in all stripes l guess … maybe a lot of hits to the head?

Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker rails against Pride month, working women in commencement speech
https://apnews.com/article/kansas-city-chiefs-harrison-butker-e00f6ee45955c99ef1e809ec447239e0

Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker rails against Pride month, working women in commencement speech
https://apnews.com/...c99ef1e809ec447239e0

Where is the right wing talking heads telling him to shut up and just be a kicker like they do when a liberal athlete speaks out?

Poor guy, sounds like someone really hurt him at some point.

Has a bit of the General Jack Ripper about him with a healthy dose of facism thrown in.

“Things like abortion, IVF, surrogacy, euthanasia, as well as a growing support for the degenerate cultural values and media all stem from pervasiveness of disorder.”

Poor guy, sounds like someone really hurt him at some point.

Has a bit of the General Jack Ripper about him with a healthy dose of fascism thrown in.

“Things like abortion, IVF, surrogacy, euthanasia, as well as a growing support for the degenerate cultural values and media all stem from pervasiveness of disorder.”

Well done.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a1/46/83/a14683a7d75ae9b152b2756562a2cace.jpg

…but I would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world

Oof. When does this roll the clock back to? Before the mid 1800’s?

Taliban-grade stuff.

…but I would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world

Oof. When does this roll the clock back to? Before the mid 1800’s?

Taliban-grade stuff.

One has to wonder why he didn’t rail against the pointlessness of women even bothering with a college education.

Once again a conservative not even realizing the liberal positions they hold :slight_smile:

https://apnews.com/...c99ef1e809ec447239e0

Where is the right wing talking heads telling him to shut up and just be a kicker like they do when a liberal athlete speaks out?

They are celebrating him. Fox Headline:

Chiefs’ Harrison Butker goes after Biden over abortion stance as a Catholic

…but I would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this worldOof. When does this roll the clock back to? Before the mid 1800’s?

Taliban-grade stuff.One has to wonder why he didn’t rail against the pointlessness of women even bothering with a college education.

Once again a conservative not even realizing the liberal positions they hold :slight_smile:

Ah, yes, the irony of giving such a speech to a bunch of female college graduates.

Clearly, that went completely over his concussioned head …

As long as he’s a good teammate and performs on the field I don’t think it’s going to affect the locker room. Just win baby!

Conservative guy gives conservative commencement speech at conservative Catholic college. Kind of a nothingburger.

Conservative guy gives conservative commencement speech at conservative Catholic college. Kind of a nothingburger.

Agreed. Know the audience. He was pandering to that particular audience. Most likely pandering to the faculty and the parents and not necessarily most of the graduates.

Agreed. Know the audience. He was pandering to that particular audience. Most likely pandering to the faculty and the parents and not necessarily most of the graduates.

That’s what I was thinking. I wonder how many of these students were sitting there thinking this guy is bonkers?

That’s what I was thinking. I wonder how many of these students were sitting there thinking this guy is bonkers?

Judging by the huge round of applause he got after his comments about women, not very many.

Though NFL kicker who went to a large public university is a bit of an odd choice for commencement speaker?

My commencement speaker was Bill Clinton. Skipped it. Not for political reasons, just didn’t want to be trapped for hours due to all the Secret Service crap.

Judging by the huge round of applause he got after his comments about women, not very many.

I didn’t see any links to video in the story.

Though NFL kicker who went to a large public university is a bit of an odd choice for commencement speaker?

My commencement speaker was Bill Clinton. Skipped it. Not for political reasons, just didn’t want to be trapped for hours due to all the Secret Service crap.

I’m guessing a tiny college in rural Kansas doesn’t get the A-list conservative speakers.

Straight from the source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JS7RIKSaCc

I’d have picked Sea-Bass. Janikowski knew how to party.

Shame we can’t see the students to see if they were all whooping as well.

Shame we can’t see the students to see if they were all whooping as well.

Watch until the end. They pan out and he gets a standing ovation from the entire crowd, students and all.