Harris comes out swinging. Milwaukee

https://www.youtube.com/live/o0SmwWw9VrA?si=-V93LmijJ-i9X24E

Video of today’s rally. Wow, I am impressed. Hit her points, Hit the party points, took it to Trump, pointed out where his money is coming from and where her money is coming from.

Can’t wait for a Debate… of course Trump already saying well I don’t know about the 2nd debate, I don’t like ABC news… Is he running scared?

. . . just watched the first 5-6 minutes and it’s great to see energy and clarity

The last time we had someone this sharp in the White House, it sent so many into their tailspin. Kelly seems to be the slam dunk choice right now and it might actually get people excited about our future again.

So you’re implying that democrats have not been excited about their future up until this rally? What does that say about Biden? I thought he was totally fine until the debate?

I’m not TFG only goes so far.

So you’re implying that democrats have not been excited about their future up until this rally? What does that say about Biden? I thought he was totally fine until the debate?

lol, No, I was implying Trump was probably going to win if Biden stayed in the race. Hey, did your news sources identified the inconsistent story of the deceased from Trump’s rally? Your party has been hijacked. So. Much. Sand.

That says that Biden would have struggled to win an election.

This is where you pretend not to understand and say, “But I thought he was a good candidate.”

And then I respond, “There’s a difference between being a good president (or just a better choice than Trump) and being someone that people will elect.”

This is where you pretend not to understand and say, “But I thought he was a good candidate.”

And then I respond, “There’s a difference between being a good president (or just a better choice than Trump) and being someone that people will elect.”

A moldy sandwich is a better candidate than Trump. I think it would be close but Trump might beat a moldy sandwich in the election.

A moldy sandwich is a better candidate than Trump. I think it would be close but Trump might beat a moldy sandwich in the election.

Well that depends on how hungry you are I suppose.

I’m looking forward to the debate - that is, if he has the stones to show. She’ll mop the floor with him.

FFS, nobody here thought he was “fine.” Pretty much everyone here said that he’s too old, even as far back as 2020. The debate didn’t take him from “fine” to “unacceptable.” It took him from “better than the alternative and probably ok” to “well shit, this guy might really not be able to win.”

It’s entirely fair to say that most Democrats were not particularly excited for a second Biden administration, but were far more interested in that than in a second Trump administration.

FFS, nobody here thought he was “fine.” Pretty much everyone here said that he’s too old, even as far back as 2020. The debate didn’t take him from “fine” to “unacceptable.” It took him from “better than the alternative and probably ok” to “well shit, this guy might really not be able to win.”

It’s entirely fair to say that most Democrats were not particularly excited for a second Biden administration, but were far more interested in that than in a second Trump administration.

This guy and Tyler are either completely obtuse or perhaps are not the most sincere posters ever.

This isn’t exactly rocket appliances.

I enjoyed that a lot.

Did anyone else notice that she had big hands? Her hands are way bigger than Trump’s hands! :slight_smile:

She has BDE. Trump is going to hate being on stage with her.

she’s a big word salad.

she’s a big word salad.

That’s some funny shit right there.

https://forums.talkingpointsmemo.com/uploads/default/optimized/4X/b/f/e/bfe0433349ea64a4521e3648e7840d8dd4236a3f_2_690x443.png

she’s a big word salad.

I missed her speech. Did she ramble about Hannibal Lecter, washing machines, sharks vs electricity, cancer from the sound of wind turbines and how Nikki Haley didn’t protect Capitol Hill on Jan 6?

No implication whatsoever. Comfort for President Biden up and left post debate. Our comfort, never excitement, was in his hands to hold and he proved unable. Had he proven able to think on his feet then the comfort would have been retained. So yeah, it is nice now to be able to match trump’s level of excitement with his base with some of our own. Totally fine right now.

Weren’t some Republicans here complaining that Democrats should put up a better candidate than Biden to beat Trump? They should be happy then, no?

she’s a big word salad.

It’s the BIGGEST word salad, the likes that no one has seen before. So big, you wouldn’t believe it! I’ve never heard word salads so big.