Gustav pod

Very recent episode of their podcast. A hard listen at times but Gustav opens up about his recent struggles. Impossible not to cheer for him for the rest of his career.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-norwegian-method-podcast/id1724540879?i=1000662657327

Thanks for the recommendation. He’s a great guy and without listening I know there are probably glimpses of his old funny and confident self, seemingly without a care in the world, which we all want to see as much as possible.

Thanks for the recommendation. He’s a great guy and without listening I know there are probably glimpses of his old funny and confident self, seemingly without a care in the world, which we all want to see as much as possible.

There are glimpses of his known personality and also an honesty and raw vulnerability about what he has been through. Being at St George 70.3 WC when he DNF and how everything derailed from that point, it has been a very long journey for him. Wishing him fulfillment in his hopefully long remaining competition career.