Gunfire in front of Justice Sotomayor's house

At approximately 1:15 this morning, Kentrell Flowers (18 years old) pointed a gun at a US Marshal sitting in a car in front of Justice Sotomayor’s house. It is believed that this was an attempted carjacking.

The marshal drew his weapon and fired several shots at Flowers. Another marshal also fired at him. Flowers was shot in the mouth, but it was not life threatening. He was arrested for armed carjacking and carrying a pistol without a license.

Thank goodness the marshals were using high capacity magazines just in case Justice Sotomayor needed to be protected.

Armed carjackings…. Yes, thank goodness there are so many people with guns around.

Mr Flowers needs to find a new line of work because he is shit at this one.

At approximately 1:15 this morning, Kentrell Flowers (18 years old) pointed a gun at a US Marshal sitting in a car in front of Justice Sotomayor’s house. It is believed that this was an attempted carjacking.

The marshal drew his weapon and fired several shots at Flowers. Another marshal also fired at him. Flowers was shot in the mouth, but it was not life threatening. He was arrested for armed carjacking and carrying a pistol without a license.

Thank goodness the marshals were using high capacity magazines just in case Justice Sotomayor needed to be protected.

second warning.

It is believed that this was an attempted carjacking.

You sure he wasn’t just exercising his 2nd amendment rights?

He was arrested for armed carjacking and carrying a pistol without a license.

Why does he need a license to carry a pistol? Isn’t that a violation of his constitutional rights?

Haha, yeah, that dude isn’t skilled at choosing his victim wisely.

Kentrell was lucky he’s not taking a dirt nap,kudos to the US Marshall for the head shot, marksmanship.

second warning.

Warning for what?

I believe he needs to contribute more to the forum than stories about guns.

second warning.

Warning for what?

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/?post=8144431#p8144431

Kentrell was lucky he’s not taking a dirt nap,kudos to the US Marshall for the head shot, marksmanship.

I’m not sure that two Marshalls discharging their weapons at an assailant, firing at least 4 times, hitting him in the mouth and not killing him is a good example of marksmanship.

second warning.

Warning for what?

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ost=8144431#p8144431

Really, so the poster only posts about Gun related news, whats the issue? especially this post, I am not a gun fan but this story doesn’t seem gun related, and for the high capacity mag, who knows if they did or not, or exactly how many shots were fired.

This was a good post to me, gave me a nice chuckle about dumb criminals.

Haha, yeah, that dude isn’t skilled at choosing his victim wisely.

Yeah, I love me some stupid criminal stories. Carjack an armed federal agent, nice. Those guys generally look pretty squared away, so you can just bet the guy looked like an agent or cop.

“Fired several shots” is hardly a justification for high capacity magazines.

I’m guessing that you’d find the term “gun nut” offensive, and yet it suits you.

second warning.

Warning for what?

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ost=8144431#p8144431

Really, so the poster only posts about Gun related news, whats the issue? especially this post, I am not a gun fan but this story doesn’t seem gun related, and for the high capacity mag, who knows if they did or not, or exactly how many shots were fired.

This was a good post to me, gave me a nice chuckle about dumb criminals.

I believe part of the issue is that he does drive-by postings.

RIP to the 4 people murdered in a mass shooting in Kentucky.

“Fired several shots” is hardly a justification for high capacity magazines.

I’m guessing that you’d find the term “gun nut” offensive, and yet it suits you.

Are we not using “ammosexual” these days?

Neither law enforcement nor military are generally trained to go for “head shots.” That’s a movie thing. It was probably not where he was aiming.

Neither law enforcement nor military are generally trained to go for “head shots.” That’s a movie thing. It was probably not where he was aiming.

They train to shoot for center mass, so he got center right. The suspect pointed a gun at him. Good shoot at first glance.

so he got center right. .

Only on one of two axes. 50% credit.

I’m not judging (much). I have no idea how I’d react in that same situation. I might perform like the guy coming out of the bathroom in Pulp Fiction.